• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

It definitely helps to withdraw the money you're allowing yourself to use. That way, you're heavily restricted on what you can spend. I always use my debit card for fun purchases since that restricts my spending, too. I only ever use my credit card for purchases that my parents are willing to cover for me.

The first time I went to a con I underestimated how much money I needed. I wanted this deadpool spteampunk hat. Asked how much it was. About $150. Put that thing right back lol.

If you're going somehwere you know you'll be tempted, I leave everything but the amount I can spend behind. Then I go and look at all the things and choose the thing I want the most.
Oh I did. I am using my Chas money and not card. I just keep buying XD (although I did get a super big deal on one things. Saved like 40 bucks)

Oh I did. I am using my Chas money and not card. I just keep buying XD (although I did get a super big deal on one things. Saved like 40 bucks)
Oh man, saving any amount of money on purchases always leaves me with a warm feeling. I really need to get more into using coupons in general.

When you love a series but can see the shitty end coming...

kuzco-s-new-groove-squirrel-o.gif

I suppose Sam has enough to react to by now, so I could go ahead and write up another post. ^^

My brother gave me a 'welcome to my crib' video of his first apartment. I told him it's mandatory that he do another video when he moves into his first home.

Funny, I actually ran a character building exercise where I had everyone pick actors for their characters. Let's do that here ^^

SilverFlight SilverFlight Good idea actually. My first choice for him was Steve Blum, but I thought it sounded a bit too harsh for the character and i thought it'd fit someone else better. But then I heard Gideon's voice and I thought it was much better. And yeah he died in his 20s I believe so he sounds a bit older. What about you? Who do you think would play Nyx?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back