• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ?ℓσηg тεям ραятηεя sεαяcн?

InsultingBunny

Princess of Rude. Let me insult you?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Allo those dwelling here, It is little insulting me.
I am back to searching for a long term partner to suit my roleplaying needs. I am back to having more free time on my hands; besides the occasional work calls, and I would like to find someone who I can really blend well with. There I go thinking of milkshakes again. . .

I honestly do not have a lot to say here, as I feel like I do this a lot. People tend to not stay long term, but I can't complain. People have to live right? RIGHT?

Anyway; How about I get on with this.

I honestly am not a fan of fandoms as I do not have a lot of fandoms I actually want to roleplay. I can say that I am seeking a partner that I can write with freely at any time, as well as chat it up whenever.
I do a lot of roleplay here, however I like to also be connected other ways like Discord, Kik, Skype or all of them? Yeah.

I am seeking either a male or female, gender doesn't really matter to me; however I do ask you be 18+ as I am about to be 22 and I like maturity. (Isn't mature at all.)
I do most gernes but I do not like the plain Jane gernes. I like to world build, but I am not the best. Practice makes perfect yeah?

I have a few requirements, those are that you just try your best and roleplay in 3rd person as I do. I type anywhere from 3+ paragraphs to novella.
Also, I play a lot of dominant female roles.

I really really really enjoy Fantasy themes as well as Medieval, Gore, Adventurous, Drama, Violence, Crime, Death, Apocalypse and more.
I can be a really dense and complex person, I may even seem cold but trust me I try to have a heart of gold. I "Try".

So yeah, if you think you are interested do message me or comment or I am always up for some decent conversation or people asking for insults.

English isn't my first language so I am bound to have some screw ups so be nice on my frale soul. Or insult me. Make me quiver.
I have quite a few characters, so let me spill my pot of gravy.

Siren ( Klepise.)
Brute of a Russian ( Dimitri. Weapon: Potato sack.)
Harbinger of the end of times ( Aurora : Oracle.)
Werewolf ( Auna )

I have more...but I am a tad bit lazy to pull them all up, so just ask yeah?

Last edited:
Hi! I don't really have anything in mind yet but I think we might get along? I'm bored lately and would like to rp (I mostly like FxF but I think I can do other stuff)
Fantasy + sirens sounds nice, and I do like people who play dominant female roles

Hi! I don't really have anything in mind yet but I think we might get along? I'm bored lately and would like to rp (I mostly like FxF but I think I can do other stuff)
Fantasy + sirens sounds nice, and I do like people who play dominant female roles
That’s great that we would get along, I’m perfectly fine with FxF. We can message anytime and chat it up. I’m always looking for New friends. We can write something up together.

That’s great that we would get along, I’m perfectly fine with FxF. We can message anytime and chat it up. I’m always looking for New friends. We can write something up together.
I would appreciate if you could send a pm to me though because I don't have access to that yet, probably because I'm new on the forum?

???,

I j??? ???? ???? ??????, ? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???'? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? :)

????,
?????? ღ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back