• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Loveless

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Would anybody be interested in writing and running a group roleplay with me? I have a fraction of an idea, inspired by the movie In Time along with a post I saw on Tumblr, though I'd like to incorporate a darker feel to it. Also, if you're simply interested in joining as it is, that would be great as well. The basic idea is:

People are born with a certain amount of time on their wrists, everyone has them, no matter how long or short the time may be. Whether it be a few seconds, fifty years, or even no time at all. The time is there to show you how long you have until you meet your soulmate, that other human being out there that had the exact same number as you do. The instant your number hits zero, the instant you meet the eyes of your soulmate, the number fades from your skin and you must buy a house and live with your soulmate, whether you want to or not. However, there is the occasional person with their time always being at zero. Despite their time being this number, the number remains on their wrist as obvious as can be- a cruel reminder of the fact that... The fact that what? They can't be loved or have no desire to love? That's nonsense, though. Every person deserves love, no matter what form it may take. They're treated as outcasts, deemed 'Loveless' and usually left alone...

And that is where my mind draws a blank. Perhaps our characters, who would probably be the Loveless, would try explaining to people that their destiny doesn't have to be thought out for them, that anybody could love anybody they wanted. Or... or maybe... Oh, I don't know. That's what I need you guys for. Do note beforehand that this would be a detailed Roleplay. Thanks.

Interested. If we do use realistic face claims that would be easier for me.

I reckon I should start writing the plot and whatnot. Nobody wanted to help so you'll have to suffer through my terrible summaries. <-<

Also, I don't have the option to make a poll anymore, so we'll just take it here. Do you guys prefer anime pictures or photography? <-<

I'm okay with both, so. Whatever gets the most votes'll be it.

I can help with the plot and stuff! Well... attempt to, anyway, since I don't think I'm particularly any good at plotting and stuff, and I'm about to head off to bed too <-< >->

I'm okay with either. Although, I do have a tendency to use drawn - not by yours truly - references, so take that as you will.

If you want to help, sure! All the help would be appreciated. <-< I suck so much at making things sound appealing.

I pre fee drawn images myself as well but eh. I have dumploads of all types.

I dislike that idea. It's weird having some people use one and other people use another. It looks like we'll be using realistic images. That's cool. ?

If anybody wants to help, just Dm me. There are loads of things help would be nice with. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back