• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ∆Love; True or False?

Yum3ko

Queen
Hello there. So I'm just gonna cut this short and I'm looking for a partner to write some exciting romance rps with. The stories don't have to be just romance otherwise that'd be boring so I prefer romance Rps with action or horror thrown into it and of course the two main characters have to have chemistry otherwise it's just plain boring if they just instantly like each other y'know? I need to slowly get the love burning to get the wheel turning!

Anyway here's some things I'm looking for in a partner.

•Be able to write at least a paragraph, no one or two liners please.
•I don't really care about spelling.
•Talk to me if you're gonna be busy and I'll do the same.
•Be creative and tell me if you have any ideas to the plot I love planning with others!
•I juggle both school and work but I'll try my best to be around so please be patient with me.
•I don't accept anyone being rude to me or spotlighting your own character.
•Poke me if I'm not responded, if I haven't it means I've forgotten too or I thought I already have.
•I prefer a female role as I'm not really good with male roles
•I can do doubling and have two Rps going at once but no spotlighting the RP you like better.
•That's all.

A deadly disease has spread across the world affecting and killing millions in a matter of weeks. Those who didn't die from the virus were mutated and given features that didn't belong on a human, their once sane minds turned viscous with only their instincts to hunt and kill whatever that wasn't one of them. Muse A was affected by such virus, mutating I to features that are near impossible to hide but they still have a sane mind-when they're not hungry of course. The other animalistic mutants both fear and respect them greatly. Now Muse B is the child of a general lieutenant who has a rather big fear and hatred towards the mutants but when they and a group of survivors leave the heavily fortified base they and the rest of humanity reside in to find more supplies they happen to stumble upon Muse A.

Mistaking them for another survivor they attempt to save them but instead Muse A saves them from death and it's then that Muse B and the rest of their group bring back Muse A to their base. But will they get found out and killed or used for an experiment? Or perhaps Muse A's secret will remain a secret till the end-or at least till they grow hungry and loose control.

The world is dying and so is humanity so to help stop humanity from going extinct a factory is built to take those children who first become fertile and raise them in a heavily fortified facility; where the weak and strong, the smart and dumb, the leaders and the followers, the healthy and the sick, the obedient and the rebellious are all split up and away from others. Once the children reach the age of 18 and above they are match's with a partner to create a strong and perfect child. Muse A is a perfect child and has been since birth-apart from the very little strength they poses physically-not to mention born into a very wealthy family. They're the lucky one, given the best care and education in the facility. Muse B, not so much; they've always been mischievous, rebellious and merciless since young. Born into a family of wanted criminals though with a greater strength than others they have no regards for rules and has spent everyday since arrival trying to escape.

But when they both turn 18 it is them who are matches with one another and immediately despise one another completely. But they are still matches anyway, the computer giving the results that they are guaranteed to create a strong and perfect child like not other. But there's a problem; Muse B hates children and the two don't seem to stop fighting. But over time as they're forced to get to know each other it is seen that the hatred disappears and the love forms between the two. Now hey must choose to fight the doctors, plan to escape or just let the doctors play doll with them.

Set in medieval times a village remains in the mountains in the middle of almost no where but rumours say that the town itself is protected by something that's not human. The rumours have reached the ruler of the country-Muse A; the king/queen and they're now intruiged, traveling with their troops they're set to confirm or deny these rumours. But they find nothing. However Muse A finds this non-human creature themselves; standing a top the highest mountain playing the most beautiful sounds on the violin they poses and nor do they look human with angel like wings almost spreading out to be 6 metres each and eyes like no other; Muse B. Muse A is completely entranced by Muse B's looks and orders their troops to capture them, making Muse B caught off guard and fall into the clutches of Muse A where they're brought to their castle.

Shown off to the country and other royalty like a prized jewel they're made to perform songs from their instrument and dance. Muse B is resentful of Muse A's ways of humiliation and bragging but they're unable to escape. They try to leave but fail every time while Muse a is completely fallen for Muse B and will do anything to keep them in their clutches.

Muse A; a patient affected by a now contained disease that made victims extremely lustful for pleasure and blood. Causing their mind to enter a dangerous state that causes them to be extremely violent and murderous as well as lustful. Though the disease is now contained those who were affected earlier are no longer treatable and stuck in that mind state forever. Muse A had killed over 50 people in a matter of weeks when the outbreak had occured but now they remain locked up and unable to relieve any tension they have pent up inside them. Muse B is a transfer doctor; assigned to take care of Muse A and help calm them down. The two are made to spend time together, Muse B acting like a psychiatrist and caretaker for Muse A and for some reason Muse A is fond of Muse B. The two growing closer over time till they're both drowning in their forbidden love with their own tensions to relieve.

(I'm quite fond of this one)

•Werewolf/Vampire X Human
•Angel X Demon
•Succubas/Inccubas X Human
•Master X Slave
•Weindigo X Human
•Mythical Creature X Human

(*= Interest)
•Horror*****
•Romance*****
•Action****
•Midieval**
•Drama**
•Fantasy***
•Thriller**

Hey...
I would kinda like to do these pairings but I'm leaning more towards the one in bold.
•Succubus/Inccubus X Human
•Weindigo X Human​

Hello! I would love to Discuss a ROmance/Horror Rp I have a race I created that would be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back