• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love Triangles! Fantasy Plots! Click on me, Senpai! (。’▽’。)♡

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

? Hello dear, the Queen of Hell here~! ?

tumblr_nhive1gtF11sk1rjvo2_500.gif

Here is my thread where I have all my rules and etcetera posted

PLEASE READ MY RULES BEFORE PROCEEDING:

Partners - Looking for an rp partner in crime! ^~^ (Always open ? UPDATED) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

heart__n_swirl_divider_4__outline____f2u__by_drache_lehre-d5gs67g.gif

As posted on there, here are my original ideas:

(Roles in
bold are roles I would prefer to play~)

Village Girl x Werewolf
She had always been a loved person in the entire village. Due to her family, the Crofts', reputation of doing so well in providing food with their plentiful crops and being seen as heroes for their history of capturing and killing any monsters that have intruded in the village, she was quite popular especially with men wanting an easy way into fame.

He was the result of a human and a shape shifter combined. All his life he'd known to stay close to the woods, as carefully taught to him by his parents. His father died when he was a child, and not too many years ago a group of monster hunters from the village found his mother and killed her for betraying the village. He now seeks revenge on the Croft family, and what better way to get back at them by stealing what is precious to them as they did him?

Knight x Princess

(Already taken)

They'd known each other since they were but small children, back when the King and Queen would allow them to play together. It was fine, when they were children. Despite those children having grown into adulthood, they still maintained their friendship behind closed doors.

However, with adulthood came responsibilities. It's been recently announced that the princess's betrothed from overseas is arriving to wed her, and a tension between the kingdom and another is brewing a recipe for war. What will become of the two?

Captive Empress x King

(Already taken)

No one ever knew or seen the leader of the growing Ocellan Empire and what was under all of the armor and the battle helmet, but judging by the successes they've made, everyone had assumed they must have had one powerful emperor. It all went well, until their leader had been captured by the army of another kingdom in the dark of the night.

The king had been wanting to stop this for a long time, it was time for the Ocellan reign to end. It was time to put an end to the bloodshed and restore peace to the world. But little does he know is that under all the armor lies a much stronger person, one that no one would have ever guessed.
Vampire Guy/Girl x Half-Demon Girl x Vampire Guy/Girl*

(This can go: M x F x M
or F x F x F or F x F x M)

*Currently dying to do this the most, this can be played either 1x1 or with three people.

University life is fantastic! You have a chance to meet amazing people who share your interests, and carve your way into your new life as an independent adult!

... Unfortunately, this is no ordinary university.
Here in Lunae Lumen University (LLU), we encourage the ones of non-human origin and give our students a chance to expand their horizons not just on other species, but on other genders! We encourage our students to room with those of different genders and species, so go for it and have fun!

Living in a dorm with different species can be difficult at times, especially when you live with your rival as well as a rare species with the blood both you and your rival crave to possess. What will become of this college dorm assignment? Fun? Romance? Or utter chaos?

Enjoy your stay at LLU!

heart__n_swirl_divider_4__outline____f2u__by_drache_lehre-d5gs67g.gif

Hope to find someone interested in my ideas!

See you in Hell, love ?

tumblr_n311bxj6kj1sv98gio1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@AceSorcerer and @drummerboi

If you both wouldn't mind checking out the rules I posted in the link above in my thread and letting me know if you can comply with my rules that would be great thank you ♥

Sorry, I'm just so picky in finding partners.

i have read them and im up for the task allthow i may be in a different time zone then you if that's okay

Fine by me. Also, I have a Corpse Bride reminiscent plot and a few old ideas inspired by Kamigari no Asobi if you want to talk about 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="too much idea]Captive Empress x King sounds good to me

[/QUOTE]
Yay! Please PM me dearie so I can discuss this with you further ^~^

Bump </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back