• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love Triangle

there!

Julian Fellows is the Prince in line to the throne. As a younger man he was in love and had a vivacious relationship with a peseant girl from the village. She was his first love and was set to offer his hand in marriage - against his parents wishes- until she vanished into thin air.

YEars passed and he had to marry to provide an heir. He was married to a lovely young princess from another land. They are happy together and loved by their people.

WIth his father becoming ill and Julian preparing to become King, the servant girl he loved so dearly comes back into his life.

I am looking for two female characters! Please may both be strong willed individual!

I'm looking for there to be drama, romance, fluff and some action!

I've been looking to do this for a while so please get in contact.

If you are GMT or EU time that would be an addedd bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back