• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love to roleplay fighting to the death or fighting against vampires

cubscout

Hi all.

I am over 18 and I love to role play fighting to the death and playing with vampires. In the fighting, I hate using guns, bombs or poisons, so hand on hand is the best. In roleplay, I love to lose the fights where I am end up being killed.

With vampires, don't mind try to kill them and losing, I love it when they lure me to my death but pretending to offer me a good time and end up drinking me to my death.

My role play character is me when I am younger, as a cub scout, (English cub scouts). If you like to know about the uniform, please ask.

Rules I apply to role play, is simple, it is got to be something comfortable with. If either person feels uneasy, then we don't do it.

My preferred way to die is by a vampire draining me. I am a human, in the cub scouts. In my role play world, lowest ranking part of the army. There is a load to play here, depending how far you want to go, none is sexual or hopefully, offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back