• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Love me~

Parsity

fell in love with the mudd
Hi, I’m looking for someone to rp with, I’m a bit rusty but I will try my best to keep up with your standards. I have a few ideas that will be listed below or we could always make something up together. I’m very open to new ideas and ways to rp. Please send me a message and we can see what we can come up with. ❤️

Basic OC I use:
Name: Brooklyn Rose
Height: 5’6”
Physical Description: Jet black hair medium length with bangs, Brown eyes, Full tattoo sleeve on left arm, Nose ring, freckles

Idea 1:
Brooklyn is a FBI agent investigating a homicide case of a couple found dead in their home. While looking for clues, her new partner walks in, they begin only having a work relationship but it slowly turns into a love story.

Idea 2:
Brooklyn is a daycare worker, who takes care of preschool kids, who finds out about one of the kids, parent who happens to be a single father who starts to fall for Brooklyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back