• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Love me, Love me not

FioreLoom

Budding Empress
Hello there. Thank you for stopping by. Please DM me if you're interested.

I'm Fio and I really adore romance stories. I'm currently looking to play as a female character against a male character regardless of the person behind the screen. But I'll be just as happy to do doubling. OCs preferred.

For posts, I prefer third person, past tense. I'm flexible with the lengths.
In terms of ages, I prefer my character to be the younger one in the relationship. Same ages would also be fine.
In terms of appearance, I really like using anime-esque pictures as faceclaims and I hope my partner can do the same.

Also, I'm weak against Male Tsunderes. You'll get bonus points from me if you can play as one. But of course, this is not necessary.

Themes :
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Age Gap
  • Amnesia
  • Childhood Friends
  • Innocent Cohabitation
  • Secret Identities
  • Secret Keepers
I'm currently craving for these themes and would love to set up a story regarding any of them. But I am open to anything else as long as it involves romance.

Last edited:
Pairings :
  • Idol X Trainee
  • Kemonomimi X Human

Plots :
I'm open to suggestion to modify the plots. I'm also open to hear other plots.
  1. MC lives in the countryside with her family, unsatisfied with her current life. She have grandparent(s) in the city and paid a visit one day while bringing along YC, a son of the man they work for. YC requested MC to take him to a festival that the countryside is famous for as a tourist attraction. In the midst of it, MC shared her dissatisfaction with YC and he invited her to continue her studies in the city if she worked hard enough. MC took it seriously and aimed for the same school as YC, meeting him again.
    • MC would be in middle school and entered high school in the city. But we can also go with MC being a high school and entering university.
    • YC would be a bit older than MC, say 1-2 years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back