• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Love Love! Quest

Im contemplating on how to crush his foot xD would you like her to step on his foot on the point or the flat foot

@KroNicc115 I hope you know when Lucius decides to work on his "project" he's not taking any chances. Shut door, close the blinds and curtains on the window, block the vent ... You're not getting anything useful outta him > :)

OH MY GOD. Lucy, no. Zai, no. You do not want your character to feel the pain of pointe shoes. My friend is a ballet dancer and one day I foolishly volunteered to watch one of her routines AND SHE STEPPED ON MY FOOT.

I still shudder at the memory. ;_;

Blinding white armour stained with crimson blood, it was.

Alright, this is my last post for the night. I have to make a lot of cookies this week. Also what kind of ice cream is best to get for a friend who just got broken up with? Classic chocolate?

@DestinyRed you poor thing... But dancing is pretty cool! A lot of my IRL friends dance and is it true that if you say that dance is not a sport, a dancer will immediately make plans to kiss your face with their fist?

Nevermind, I'll be on for a little longer. My laptop's on the wrong timezone, it's actually only 1:30. So I'll go to bed in half an hour to an hour.

@DestinyRed

Us insomniacs have a bedtime of at least 3, girl.

I slept at like 11:30 though because my dad is a hawk and WILL scream if he sees me up past 10.

I'll make myself some cereal then post on the thread.

[if I come back to find Alayna on a flagpole, I'm hurting someone]

[also is it too early/crazy to be shipping a certain two people...?]

I usually try to get off by 10:30 PST. Also, it would be great if we shared our time zones? As stated before, PST.

And @ZaiKai never sleeps. The dead never sleep. Y'know? Quote from The Ring Two? ;u;

(Also nope. Not at all because I shipped platonic Takao/Lucius even before the roleplay.)

@Sen Pai

I have a question about the magic not transferring between the worlds, is that restricted to people or can items like a necklace hold some form of magic?

@The Dragon Rider No magic whatsoever on Earth. Maybe a little spark or three because it's in a necklace and not a person. Character's accepted by the way. Feel free to hop in when you'd like.

I have to update everything soon.

@Sen Pai

Cool thats why I put in the draw back about the necklace feeding off of the users bodily energy, since magic isn't exactly commonly available on earth the power has to be taken from somewhere right :)

Plus she will lose the necklace eventually

(all part of a plan I have as a good guy :) )

Quick question: Have the new kids been through the horrors of lunch yet?

Six and a half? That's not a proper amount of sleep for a growing demon lord! Now, Lucius, if you want to grow big and strong to take over Sofya, you have to get at least 8 hours of sleep. 8 is 1 less than 9, 6 is an upside down 9, three 6s is 666.

@DestinyRed

Awh, you know Esther so well.

@Sen Pai

Another q: Normally, there would another class after this one, but are we just gonna skip over to lunch so Lucy can play around with the microwave as we bore him about Fortuna Academy's glorious history?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back