• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Love Love! Quest

I would love to join if you're still accepting! I'll be able to have a CS finished by tomorrow :)

Lithia said:
I would love to join if you're still accepting! I'll be able to have a CS finished by tomorrow :)
Go ahead! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

@verifiedkat Izaria is actually 10/10, I love her character. xD

@Sen Pai Thank you so much! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to pull her character off, but now I look forward to develop her character more. But for now, I'll take a comedic approach to her adaption to the human world. Poor Izaria lol

@Sen Pai

It's not to late for me to join, right? I already submitted a CS, if that's alright :]

ZaiKai said:
@Rida
It's not too late. If you look back two others already asked. I'm a GM as well so I'll look over your CS in a second.
Awesome sauce, thank you.

@DestinyRed

Should've asking this half an hour ago but got completely distracted. My apologies.

So, I'd love it if you read my CS, as it involves you. If you'd prefer I changed it, lemme know.

Alright I have one question before I finish up my cs. Is there a limit to the amount of characters someone can rp? I would like to make two characters. As well are there any restrictions for the two characters.

I think it's fine to RP two characters at once, so long as you don't just 1x1 with yourself, haha.

haha, that is really boring honestly. Having a conversation with my two characters. The problem is that I know what each one is going to say and react. -_- Plus they have a reason to hate each other. I am not sure how much talking they will do. :D Anyways thank you. I will be a work another cs and finishing the other.

Have you guys realized how ironic this ended up being accidentally?

Izaria, the huge demon, is now a short person.

Lorelei, a mermaid - which are known for being pretty and seductive - becomes a small, "cute" person.

Aurora, a satyr (right? satyr?), which are known for being able to gallop around gracefully on their hooves, now has human legs and has trouble walking.

Takao, known for having the hand of god, is now mortal.

Lucius, who is seen as the opposite of Takao, now looks a bit like him.

Accidentally? Honey, that was on purpose.

giphy.gif

Sorry about not posting yet, i had a competition in vancouver and just got back today :P

@Rida sorry I just got back from a conpetition so I didn't see your message, what was it you wanted my approval for?

@DestinyRed

Oh, it's fine :] How'd the competition go?

Well, if you read my CS, I mention that your character, Alayna, is my only true friend. I realize that I probably should have asked you before I posted my charrie, and I know I probably meant to, but I guess I completely forgot, and I'm very sorry about that.

On a completely unrelated note, I absolutely love the artist that painted your profile pic, and I've been following her on deviantart for years now. She's amazeballs.

It went great, me and my team placed in second! But now I need new jazz shoes -_-

Anyways thats fine with me! Right now im writing my character practicing in the gymnasium so if you want you can pop in and talk to her.

And I know she's awesome! Though its technically digital art xD

@DestinyRed

Pfft, that's what I meant...excuse my stupidity today, I'm just extremely tired

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your post :]

@KroNicc115 , it's

Code:
[imagefloat=left] Place image here! [/imagefloat]

You could also do it on the right if you want. I think it's preferable if you crop the image of your character to be just the head area so it doesn't take up so much space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back