• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Love Love! Quest

Sen Pai

I'm back, baby.

l3q_zpseubdaobv.png

Hi there! I can't wait to get started! This is where most of our OOC talk will take place. :) Feel free to discuss, chat, and so on with one another!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KroNicc115 Unfortunately, the demon king role has already been filled by @ZaiKai but there's still positions as generals and so on. :) Sorry! ^^" (If you still want to be Demon King, PM me and ZaiKai and we can work something out.)

Pai, I thought of some questions. Sorry to overload you before the opening post is even written, but I'm too curious for my own good. Is this the first day the Sofyans are there? A week later? What time of year is it? Could you elaborate a little bit more on the event that brought them to Earth? Sorry for the overflow, heheh.

ZaiKai said:
Pai, I thought of some questions. Sorry to overload you before the opening post is even written, but I'm too curious for my own good. Is this the first day the Sofyans are there? A week later? What time of year is it? Could you elaborate a little bit more on the event that brought them to Earth? Sorry for the overflow, heheh.
No, problem.

What is the time setting of the intro post?

The first day the Sofyans get there. (Nice name for them btw). It's in...October because Halloween and I love-- Better cut myself off before I go into a rant. I'll be writing a little introductory that may be a bit long because I want everyone to be familiar with the what's happening. My intro post may be a wee bit longer than the promised one-two paragraph minimum but please don't match it out of intimidation. In fact, I'll probably split it into two parts; the background (aka fight scene, magic portal, and get forced to go to school) part and the "actually starting out" part (aka school bell rings and shit).

Can you elaborate on the event that brought them to Earth?

It will be explained further in the introduction post (which I can only write until the minimal fantasy roles are filled) but I can try to give you the outline. Basically, the hero and their companions are fighting against the Demon King. The hero is beating the Demon King, who is forced to retreat in order to..y'know, live. So, the Demon King opens up a magic portal and escapes with some on his generals. The hero and companions quickly follow with the purpose to kill the Demon King once and for all.

And then they find themselves in an alleyway in the city, an unknown land at that too. They get robbed of their belongings and end up causing commotion, which then brings them to the police station. This is where they meet the old man principal of Fortuna Academy, who is dealing with some mysterious business. With a wink and an eye twinkle, the professor covers up for them and invites them to Fortuna Academy as he doesn't want kids roaming the street.

And so, Fortuna Academy. The second part of the second paragraph may change while it is being written.

KroNicc115 said:
Is it bad that i'm like actually really excited for this to start?
Not at all! We'll start as soon as we have some companions and generals so spread the word about this RP. :)

Trust me, I'm probably more excited than you are ... I even made a fake family tree for my character heheh

Okay you're one step ahead of me. I'm writing a back story..but a family tree takes the cake LOL

And each family member had a short description of their own. Of course, I didn't go too far - just to Lucius's grandparents and deceased child in either direction.

Hey, I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation from August 2-4 and I probably won't be able to post in that time. Sorry!

verifiedkat said:
Hey, I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation from August 2-4 and I probably won't be able to post in that time. Sorry!
Wow! Have fun! Don't worry. I believe we're going to start tomorrow but it's fine. Thanks for informing us! :)

Because the interest thread drifted down the forum and people who haven't made their character yet are either a) busy b) forgetful. ;) Will have an intro up today as I was out for a good portion of my day.

Wow! Did I actually? I actually did! The intro post is up from mobile so I found colour coding the speech would be much too difficult. I also bunnied your characters a wee bit, hope that's alright because I just wanted to set up a lil' background so go and be free! I'll have Lorelei's post up after I make breakfast.

@ZaiKai @DestinyRed @verifiedkat @KroNicc115

Lucius's master plan: plug in dozens of microwaves and other appliances at once to gather electric energy to use for magic.

(Also psssst, Pai. I don't think "I don't know where I am" is a very good spell.)

No I'm not a GM but she was waiting for days for people to join. She wanted to wait for more people to join, sadly no one did. So she started anyway. I'm pretty sure she would be okay with me just saying okay to someone making a CS lol.

@Dai tenshi Thanks for being considerate but I'm perfectly fine with that. My role as GM is pretty lenient in a RP like this (unlike my previous GM roles, which is why I love this RP so much). ^^

@ZaiKai Aha! Didn't think someone would figure me out that fast. >_>

Well I have been a gm myself. Even though I wouldn't find anything wrong with that, I would like for them not to make decisions for the rp themselves. However since you don't mind I will drop it and keep quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back