• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Love Love! Quest

Lucius: *tries to be merciful and tell Takao a bit of his plan*

Takao: *plans to backstab*

When did Takao become the bad guy huh :(

Honestly this isn't your generic fantasy world. A demon king who is not too bad morally and cares about the future of the people of his world. A hero who ... to be honest isn't too strong on morals haha.

Yea..pretty much how it goes. The hero does what his destiny is, and in turn realizes later on the truth and all of that jazz. and the enemy who is "misunderstood" and also is very smart.

I'm normally the villian of stories. Never tried much of being a hero, so let me know how I do btw :P

You're all doing awesome sauce. I love how this story's playing out :]

8536976.gif

@ZaiKai

I'm just glad it played out alright xD If things go as I hope, you'll be meeting Fortuna's Welcoming Committee very soon...*cue maniacal laughter*

tumblr_lzlxtflbtm1qzlvmi.gif

I dunno what's wrong with me, I'm just obsessed with these gifs

In which case all he's getting are a couple electric pencil sharpeners and a phone charger.

So much for the all-mighty power of electricity.

Guys, it might just be my love for aesthetics but don't forget you can use text message BBCodes.

Code:
[textmessage=Recipient]
[message=them]text[/message]
[message=me]text[/message]
[/textmessage]

For example, Alayna's phone might look like this right now with the BBCode:

Esther
them
A Welcome-to-Fortuna tour for the new kids. Thoughts?
me
sounds great! I'll help you if you want also just curious does the science teacher have a no pointe shoes policy?

Again, just a thought born from my love for aesthetics, not obligatory.

I've been here for like three days and I'm already learning new things!

Thanks for letting me know, @ZaiKai

I'll change it tomorrow morning--my fingers are itching to play around with the code, but my brain is screaming for sleep.

See you on the flip-flop, loves <3

Also @Rida gifs are the bomb. And see you later. Great post!

I can't wait for Lucy's electronic plan for to be played out because I have the perfect gift for the result. Huehuehue!

"Lucius checks his bracelet-mounted clock, then reaches into his trouser-side pouch and grabs his glowing magic plastic rectangle, checking the glowing courier system for a new letter from his allies." Ohhhh the possibilities...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back