• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Love Live: Shipwrecked

I'll give you both . D O V E . D O V E

I'll take Hanayo,

Hachi any character that you want to try? You have a choice between basically the parents of Muse either Eli or Nozomi also known as the gayest characters of muse

I'll give you both . D O V E . D O V E

I'll take Hanayo,

Hachi any character that you want to try? You have a choice between basically the parents of Muse either Eli or Nozomi also known as the gayest characters of muse

I can play either character, so anyone works. I just need to read a summary of them, and I should be able to RP them.

But I'd be willing to give Maki or Tsubasa role to anyone who wants them if the time comes

Just not my Kotobirb

The rp in plot will start like right before they all board the boat, they will be in in a big cabin with separate rooms attached to one, main room and will be three rooms where they end up splitting into groups, RinPana into a tiny cabin with a bunk bed(cursive auto correct) KotoUmi and TsubaHono will end up sharing a room with a queen and a pull out couch that slides into a full size, NozoEli gets the room with the King sized bed, and then NicoMaki will probably sleep in a loft above the main room. Before the boat ends up going under....

Last edited:
The rp in plot will start like right before they all board the boat, they will be in in a big cabin with separate rooms attached to one, main room and will be three rooms where they end up splitting into groups, RinPana into a tiny cabin with a bunched, KotoUmi and TsubaHono will end up sharing a room with a queen and a pull out couch that slides into a full size, NozoEli gets the room with the King sized bed, and then NicoMaki will probably sleep in a loft above the main room. Before the boat ends up going under....
Alright sounds good ! Anyways do you all have discord? So we can plot and talk more easily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back