• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Love Live: Burning Passion!!

Maki

Ten Thousand Club
Kagoshima is a seaside city located at the southern end of Japan. It's a friendly place, home to things such a small it's various beautiful parks, a sunny, clear beach, and of course it's active volcano Sakurajima. However it's also home to Yamamura Highschool. "Yamamura?" You might ask, "What's so important about that school?" Well, Yamamura is where a famous idol group started from. Or rather, hopefully famous idol group. This roleplay followed the adventures of a fresh group of idols as they try to make a name for themselves.

This is a reboot of an old rp that I made about a year and a half ago. It was really fun but died out thanks to a few inactive people. But I've felt like remaking it for fun. There are 10 spots available in the rp; 3 spots for each of the 3 grades, and 1 wildcard. Of course we can and most likely will start without all 10, however I'd like to get at least 5 including myself before we begin.

Interested and claiming a second year spot, but you were supposed to put this up at a time where I could be first! Not 4 in the morning! >.<

I'm interested but going to be busy until the 7th by night, just so you know >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back