• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ˗ˏˋ꒰ love language🍒 ꒱

will o wisp

𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ₓ˚.

gone,

gone

girl

kiss to kill.

scroll

to lust, i pledge

Avancée writer. 20s. A fire sign but is that important? I'm honestly craving drama and angst. No seriously, though. Most of this thread is dedicated to young adult themes, fast paced or slow burn romance, slice of life, betrayal, love triangles ( sue me ) and the occasional toxic romance. teenage dirtbag-esque.

heartburn by sunmi

craving this

CAT FIGHT.
backstabbing. shoujo. betrayal. slice of life. toxic. young adult.

friend one
has just been broken up with because her boyfriend is in love with someone else. friend two is that someone else and is also one of her best friends. friend two’s brother ( a few years younger than them ) is back from college for the summer after being gone for two years and is an absolute snack. and now he’s showing blatant interest in friend one⸺shamelessly flirting with her and finding moments to have their fingers brush. one could even suspect that he’d always held a secret fondness towards her but hadn’t the courage to express until now. none of it mattered though. friend one, though flattered, had to laugh and obviously, turn him down. he was her best friends brother and he was younger ( okay, not by much ) than them. she’d never do that. but that was before she saw a text from her ex pop up on 2s phone. it was before she’d open the text to see them exchanging nudes and sexting.

now?

friend one gives into him and the two start a secret affair that seems like a good idea until you know, it doesn’t. ╭┈◦•◦❥•◦ none of the above genders are set in stone. ie friend one can be male and viceversaorwhatever.

ideas

big bad sheep

LOVERBOY is someone special to both of them: LEMONDROP, his girlfriend and BLACKSWAN, his bestfriend. And the two of them are giving heart eyes to one another, playing with the dangerously thin line of harmless flirting and… making a mistake. ╭┈◦•◦❥•◦ i personally like this more as a sapphic romance but the genders can be switched around to suit m/f and m/m.

SPIN THE BOTTLE

they used to whisper about him, LUST. a beautiful boy that, currently, probably had a dozen women and men alike all coveting for his attention. his digits lodged in their spines like a marionette of cruel love. love? for him, it didn’t exist. not until he met LOVE and oh was she divine, addictive enough to leave him a devout in worship to her. she didn’t buckle like the others. she didn’t look at him like the others. she didn’t want him like the others. further and further and further and further he fell, into her, until completely absorbed with the idea of having her ( and not necessarily loving her ) and for the first time, is in love with another human being. ╭┈◦•◦❥•◦ i think a second love interest for love could make for good jealousy and room for lust to become a more sincere person towards her? i also want to mention that lust or love can be any gender.

pairings & fandoms

01 “ I can feel it. I can’t resist it. That devilish smile. “ 02 material girl and soft boi inspired by this clip who seems like the forgotten wallflower but is actually spicy and just doesn't show it often 03 an actress, model or artist of some sort getting involved with an antifan because of a fluke that made it look like they were dating and initially wanting to clear up the rumors until realizing it works in their favor. they propose they fake it just for a month FANDOMS HERE ; 01 ( oc / canon ) all of us are dead. 02 steven universe ( ocs ) 03 euphoria ( ocs ) 04 vampire knight ( oc / canon ) 05 twilight ( ocs ) 06 spirited away ( ocs ) 07 paradise kiss by ai yazawa.

about me

I'm in my 20s so I'd prefer if my partner is at least 20.

I like to make male, nonbinary and female characters. I really appreciate another writer who isn't limited to only playing a single gender as us both contributing to side roles is important to me.

I'm not really vanilla? I think most of my stories have adult themes so someone who doesn't enjoy the occasional dark m o m e n t wouldn't do well with me.

Definitely looking for someone who can post like twice a week? Someone who doesn't take two weeks to get their character up, sorryisthatshadyihateit. I seriously love squealing about ideas and our characters but if two weeks pass and you haven't gotten your character even started, i'll lose interest. I really hope I don't sound like a brat but I've had so many stories never go anywhere because of that.

I can use either real or anime / art faceclaims. I'll typically go with whatever my partner prefers.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
ezgif.com-resize (2).gif
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

thank you to everyone who has read this, whether interested or not.
happy valentine's day ! ! !

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Users who are viewing this thread

Back