• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Love Is Our Greatest Weakness - Marvel & Gotham Search

Timesecho

Goddess of Death
Okay, gonna try to make this short and sweet.

I'm only looking for RPs over email at the
moment. OOC chatter and plotting over discord's
cool though. I want someone 18+ and who tells
me what their limits are.

A few replies a week is all I ask at minimum, and
a heads up if you're going to be gone longer than
a week. I do prefer longer replies, though as long
as you give me three paragraphs, we'll be good.

I'm cool with any pairing dynamics - m//, f//, m/f,
nonbinary, trans inclusion, etc. Please note, though,
that I really have no interest playing with someone
who refuses to play anything but a set character
(i.e, who only plays women, or who only plays OCs
opposite canons). I like flexibility in a partner.

I'm only really interested in playing fandoms right
now, so please don't ask for original -- or a fandom
that I haven't mentioned in this thread. When you
contact me, please tell me about yourself! What
you want to play, your limits, RP style, and if we're
doubling, whom you want me to play for you. It
speeds up the planning process immensely.

If you're interested, please go ahead and send me
an email (which you'll find below in a spoiler) or a
PM. Please note that I will likely respond to an
email more quickly than a PM.​

Fandoms

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I'm familiar with the majority of movies, except for Doctor Strange and Ant Man. I'm willing to play AU outside of Marvel-verse, or jump ahead into Infinity War. I'm pretty much exclusively looking to write opposite a Loki. I'm more than willing to double-up character-wise; just let me know who you're looking for.

I'm open to playing anywhere in the timeline, though I have a slight leaning towards the Dark World at the moment; Ragnarok, the Avengers, or others are fine too, though.

Gotham

I'm only wanting to write Oswald Cobblepot opposite Edward Nygma. Not into doubling or any other pairs here. Would prefer something set in season three or four, and AUs are fair game - though I don't want to leave Gotham.

Those are really the main fandoms I'm looking to play at the moment; I might also be persuaded to play Telltale's Batman, Boys Overs Flowers, Final Fantasy, or Tiger & Bunny. Ask for details if interested.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested, even if we had something in the past that fell through for one reason or another.

Last edited:
I am interested in rping! I love to double and I really enjoyimg playing Loki. When you say "opposite a" you are meaning someone would Rp Loki and you would play someone else? I just want to make sure we are on the same page. Im okay with both.
I would be looking for someone to rp Steve Rogers aka Captain America. I am more than willingly to rp via email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back