• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Game

@PaigeofMyBook

I apologize for it taking me so long to post a reply. I'll be able to post a little later today once I get back home; I already started a draft.

Luminescent said:
I'm so sorry for not responding sooner, I've been craaaazy busy! I'll most likely get to it tomorrow @Myla
It's okay and alright. c:

@Aato I am really sorry, but I am dealing with quite some personal problems and shit at the moment, so I won't be able to participate in this roleplay (or any roleplay for that fact) I know it is very inconvient, but I am really sorry...

@DarkiusHeavenstein

It's totally fine. No need to apologize. I hope your issues work themselves out soon. Remember, stay positive and give yourself time to get through the tough stuff.

Hey. Im suuuuuuuuuper sorry but I have so much stuff going on in my life right now that I don't know if I can continue this RP. Sorry. :( ((

Maybe you can pair up Dana and Nick?

@Myla @Aato

@kawiibunnygirl

Someone else dropped, which fixed the problem, so I won't need any new members. I'll keep you in mind to tag when I create the re-make of this in the future, though. Sorry about not updating the title and so on [i'll get on that now so I don't give anyone else the wrong idea].

Lorelei Winchester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16517-myla/ said:
@Myla[/URL] Do you wanna do introductions like them meeting in the house for the first time or...?
What we could do is say that one of our character was assigned the wrong room number and then make them move into the other characters cabin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back