• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Game

@Aato Well I guess this sort of has to do with the poll but mostly just a general question. After our characters make the other fall in love and there is a winner from all cottages would they be redesigned with another partner so ultimately there would be only one winner? Or more like six separate winners from the six cottages?. Because if there were the six separate winners adding different sexualities would not make a big deal (in my opinion anyway). Yet if it was a situation where they re-room the cottages for one winner it would kind of put a kink into the situation you know because it wouldn't be as easy to re-room. So my opinion basically just depends on what you thought for the RP towards the end.

@PaigeofMyBook

I had been on the fence about that, originally stating there would be one, but settled on six separate winners at some point late last night (which turned out being a good call considering the situation). --In the case of changing things, though, I'd set up 8 pairs instead - 4 hetero couples, 2 FxF couples, 2 MxM couples. So, it would also open up more spaces for people to join.

@Aato

I feel that having 16 characters would get a bit hard to keep track of and make it just a lot more complicated since we already were planning for 6 hetero couples so people would need to change there characters and everything. But ultimately it is your final call so I'm sure you'll decide whatever is best in your opinion.

I'm just gonna let the poll run its course and go from there. So far, though, the vote is to wait until I do a remake later.

Okay, just wanted to make sure, because in the interest check stood you were possibly gonna change that :P Now time to dig up my hetero sexual males...

@Myla

Sure. I'll go ahead and update the main page as all spaces taken.

@everyone

The tribal council of your peers has spoken, and so far it's looking like things will stay as they are. However, I will continue to let the poll run its course. You never know...

@Myla

No rush, but just letting you know that we'll likely begin after you get your character up/the poll is closed.

Aato said:
@Myla
Sure. I'll go ahead and update the main page as all spaces taken.

@everyone

The tribal council of your peers has spoken, and so far it's looking like things will stay as they are. However, I will continue to let the poll run its course. You never know...

@Myla

No rush, but just letting you know that we'll likely begin after you get your character up/the poll is closed.
Alright, I will be posting my character tonight, and sorry I haven't been on today or much of yesterday so, I didn't have a chance to reply.

@Luminescent ; @Myla ; @Tsiwentiio ; @R O S E N R O T ; @PaigeofMyBook ; @Lorelei Winchester ; @DarkiusHeavenstein ; @CactusWren ; @sarahbella ; @giraffesarebetter ; @Dannygirl900

We may now begin. Everyone will start with arriving on the property and making it into the orientation building. [More details may be found at the top of the main character sign-up page.]

Also, in other news: If you did not see my post before, then you will see this one. As it is apparent, the consensus has been to leave things here as is. ● As far as the 'end' of the game goes, I will see how that turns out before deciding on whether there are 6 winners (one from each cottage) or 1 overall... That would all depend on if things turned out evenly - 3 male winners and 3 female winners. If not, then I'll just stick with 6 separate winners.

@Luminescent ; @CactusWren ; @Dannygirl900

I have gone ahead and done the orientation post, which is fine. You all have no need to rush to post. The only difference is that your characters will just pick up their keys from the front desk in the res & info building instead of going to the little lecture hall for orientation. Then, you all can just go from there. -thumbs up-

Alright, it's nearing 4 in the morning and I am supposed to get up by 7 so I'm going to bed.

Also, I won't be on very much tomorrow, until night anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back