• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Game

*cracks knuckles* Get ready for the best CS of your LIFE yo

(this is most definitely an exaggeration. I'm not only tired, but I have 0 coding skills. It'll look pretty tho)

Thank you. ^.^ I tried. lol. I'm hoping it goes well.

@giraffesarebetter

Hahah. It's fine. I don't create the fanciest sheets myself. If you want to wait, I can reserve a spot for you and you can just post your form as WIP for now.

May I please reserve a spot, if possible! I just need some time to get to my PC to make the CS! Please let me know and thank you!

I finished my charrie

Oh, and I didn't put in Nickname because she doesn't have any... sooooo.... there would be nothing to put there anyway. I can change that and put N/A if you want though

I'd like to reserve a spot too, please! This sounds great! Loads of potential for character development and interaction x)

@giraffesarebetter

It's fine; you can leave it as is. Anything with an asterix can technically be left out.

@everyone

I'll review character forms and update the front in about 20 minutes.

@CactusWren

I'll reserve a spot for you. Just let me know what gender, please.

Oh my goodness I just spent literally forever trying to make things pretty in my CS and I have absolutely no coding background/experience at all so I currently have like 5 tabs open just trying to figure out how to post a photo. And then when I finally posted I was afraid that the spots for females would already all been taken and then my whole CS would be for nothing but that wasn't the case so I'm really glad! Well anyway, I just wanted to say if I needed to change anything about my character just let me know whenever you review them. Thanks! :)

@Aato

Dannygirl900 said:
Is it alright if I make a male and a female?
There are currently no female spots open. However, if one opens up, I will let you know . In the meantime, if you would like to create a male, you're welcome.

@PaigeofMyBook

It's fine. I wouldn't have done that to anyone, anyway, especially with knowing character sheets take time. Plus, I realized people were joining a little more quickly than I was updating. I ended going ahead and creating another pairing.

@Luminescent ; @Tsiwentiio ; @R O S E N R O T ; @PaigeofMyBook ; @Lorelei Winchester ; @CactusWren ; @sarahbella ; @giraffesarebetter ; @Dannygirl900 ; @DarkiusHeavenstein

So, after a very informative discussion, I began thinking through more ways to work out the kink of having multiple sexualities represented within the RP. I just need feedback in the poll from you guys to let me know what you think. The poll is open for 1 day only [so that I can immediately begin fixing things] and can be found on the character sign-up page.

I am aware that your character choice may be affected by their sexuality, so if you wanted to change them, I'd give you time to do so. And, of course, I would have to re-assign all rooming situations, which is no big deal.

Or, nothing has to change if you guys would prefer leaving it as is since we've already begun setting things up.
So, yes, guys, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back