• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Brandy continued to follow him into the woods before losing sight of the boy... and the school for that matter. She whipped her head around frantically, before mentally slapping herself. Stay calm, I didn't run that far in. I'll just try to find Spencer and than get the hell out. With this plan in mind, Brandy removed her hair from its ponytail and shook it out. The long locks of chestnut brown hair curtained her face for a moment as she took a deep breath. With her thoughts now collected, she placed her hair back up in a ponytail and set out to find a way. "Spencer!" Her voice echoed among the trees as she called out. But the only response she received was the sudden disturbance of the birds on nearby branches. She continued to call out, trying to keep any sort of panic out of her voice.
(Two of the three went alright but this last one was kinda rough, but I didn't expect anything less from organic chemistry. How about yours?)

Aw I'm sorry to hear. I hate that... And mine were... Alright. One class I didn't so so well in but that was because I was focused on my other classes work tbh))

Brandy continued to follow him into the woods before losing sight of the boy... and the school for that matter. She whipped her head around frantically, before mentally slapping herself. Stay calm, I didn't run that far in. I'll just try to find Spencer and than get the hell out. With this plan in mind, Brandy removed her hair from its ponytail and shook it out. The long locks of chestnut brown hair curtained her face for a moment as she took a deep breath. With her thoughts now collected, she placed her hair back up in a ponytail and set out to find a way. "Spencer!" Her voice echoed among the trees as she called out. But the only response she received was the sudden disturbance of the birds on nearby branches. She continued to call out, trying to keep any sort of panic out of her voice.
(Two of the three went alright but this last one was kinda rough, but I didn't expect anything less from organic chemistry. How about yours?)

Just as Spencer flew over another downed tree, he suddenly heard Brandy call to him. He widened his eyes and immediately skidded to a stop, shocked.
Worry gripped him like ice in his veins.
*No... Shit, did she see me?* he exclaimed in his mind, the sharp pang of fear he felt distracting him from his thoughts on Ariao for a moment. Another moment passed before he felt his wolf stir within him.
*Mate is nearby,* it barked suddenly, red energy sparking across his brown and black fur.
Spencer was taken aback by what the wolf said. *... I'm sorry, what?* he questioned the wolf firmly. Did he mean... His Soulmate? *That isn't possible, not with how I feel about Ariao-*
*Ariao isn't Mate. Accept that. Mate is someone else. Mate is close...* the wolf growled, standing within Spencer's mind. It was threatening to take him over.
*I don't think so! You can't tell me that I feel the way I do about Ariao, but she isn't my Soulmate! That isn't the way this works!*
*Ariao is Prince's Mate. She bears Prince of the Stars Bloodline. Humans can't have Prince of the Stars Bloodline. Fate made Ariao Prince's Soulmate.*
Spencer felt his gut seize up at his wolf's words.
Prince...?
*What are you.. What are you saying...? That Leo is...* Before he could say the words, he heard Brandy's call again. He widened his eyes and turned his attention to her. His wolf said his Soulmate was nearby...
Could she be...?
No. There was no way. He had only just met her, and they barely knew each other. At least Leo and Ariao knew each other...

The trees seemed to blur around her as the familiar panic set in. She crouched low to the ground, placing her hands to her temples. It's ok. He's not here. It's not here. Brandy continued to mentally whisper these short thoughts to herself, hoping they would ease her now racing mind. With eyes now squeezed tightly closed, she tried her best not to think of the trees: trying not to think about the tree house. Her breaths became ragged as she now began to repeat the phrases aloud. "It's ok. He's not here. It's not here." Her voice shook like the leaves in the wind.
Don't think of the trees. Don't think of the tree house. Don't think of him.
It was too late. Her mind was filled with the old memories. Slowly she opened her eyes, pupils darting around anxiously. Everything seemed darker, like the sun had been blocked out, leaving a grey haze in its place. It looked all too familiar. She should have never followed them into the trees. She should have never seen it. No little girl should have to see that.
Brandy let out one last cry for Spencer, but there was no hiding the panic and fear in her voice now.
Wolflily Wolflily

The trees seemed to blur around her as the familiar panic set in. She crouched low to the ground, placing her hands to her temples. It's ok. He's not here. It's not here. Brandy continued to mentally whisper these short thoughts to herself, hoping they would ease her now racing mind. With eyes now squeezed tightly closed, she tried her best not to think of the trees: trying not to think about the tree house. Her breaths became ragged as she now began to repeat the phrases aloud. "It's ok. He's not here. It's not here." Her voice shook like the leaves in the wind.
Don't think of the trees. Don't think of the tree house. Don't think of him.
It was too late. Her mind was filled with the old memories. Slowly she opened her eyes, pupils darting around anxiously. Everything seemed darker, like the sun had been blocked out, leaving a grey haze in its place. It looked all too familiar. She should have never followed them into the trees. She should have never seen it. No little girl should have to see that.
Brandy let out one last cry for Spencer, but there was no hiding the panic and fear in her voice now.
Wolflily Wolflily

There was fear in Brandy's voice when she called to Spencer last. He huffed and growled as he turned and started back in her direction.
*Me and my bleeding heart...* he muttered to himself before he picked up the pace.
When he drew nearer to where Brandy was, he quickly shifted back into his human form and looked around for her.
"Brandy? I'm fine, you didn't have to follow me in here..." Though that was a lie. He wasn't exactly fine... But he had wanted to be alone. Soon, he saw the outlines of her figure crouched down at the base of a tree and huffed, narrowing his eyes.
"I'm right here," he spat bitterly, then furrowed his brow and examined her more closely.

Spencer's voice seemed distant from Brandy's mind. She was lost in the memory. Everything seemed to snap back though when her classmate's voice shot out from in front of her. She whipped her head up, eyes glossy and nose tinged red. She blinked away the thoughts and tears to see the scowl on Spencer's face. Normally she would get defensive about such a look, but for some reason it was comforting at the moment. She shook her head and wiped at her face. "Sorry... I fell and..." Her shaky voice trailed off as she failed to think of a more convincing lie. Using the tree behind her she clumsily rose to her feet. "I didn't mean to follow you this far, I just figured something must have been up. And since you're my responsibility now..." She pulled a weak half smile in an attempt to seem normal.
Wolflily Wolflily

Spencer's look slightly changed from one of resentment to one of concern. He looked away briefly, then sighed as he pulled his hair out of his face.
"I'm fine... Its whatever..." he mumbled again, then looked back to her. "Are... Are you hurt...?" he asked, though gruffly. He made sure to keep his distance from her, just in case what his wolf revealed tpnhim was true. He didn't want to activate that just yet. He wanted to get to know her a bit more first.

She gave a small nod. "Just a few bumps and scrapes, but I've had worse." She let out a light laugh before tugging on her ponytail. Her teeth found their way around her bottom lip, biting it anxiously, uncertain of what to do now. Clearly she didn't want to talk about her little break down, and she could tell that Spencer wasn't about to share what was wrong with him, so what was she supposed to do now? "So I'll just tell the teacher you had a family emergency?" Brandy suggested lightly. "I know you're supposed to have good attendance or whatever, so I'll just cover for you."
The awkward feeling continued to seep in as she stood there quietly. "So umm... could you maybe help me find my way out of here?" A light, awkward laugh escaped her lips as she rubbed at the nape of her neck.

She gave a small nod. "Just a few bumps and scrapes, but I've had worse." She let out a light laugh before tugging on her ponytail. Her teeth found their way around her bottom lip, biting it anxiously, uncertain of what to do now. Clearly she didn't want to talk about her little break down, and she could tell that Spencer wasn't about to share what was wrong with him, so what was she supposed to do now? "So I'll just tell the teacher you had a family emergency?" Brandy suggested lightly. "I know you're supposed to have good attendance or whatever, so I'll just cover for you."
The awkward feeling continued to seep in as she stood there quietly. "So umm... could you maybe help me find my way out of here?" A light, awkward laugh escaped her lips as she rubbed at the nape of her neck.

Spencer sighed and looked away as he started walking in the direction of the school to guide Brandy out. "Well... Thanks for wanting to cover for me. That would help, since I'm supposed to be in all of Ariao's classes..." His voice faltered after that, his heart cracking once again when mentioning Ariao. He shook it off and tries to conceal his emotions again. "The bell for next class probably already rang, so I guess we just head to our next class. I forget what we have... Do you remember?" He looked to her, a flicker in his bright green eyes. He could still feel his wolf stirring within him.

She watched as his face seemed to shift after mentioning Ariao. Something happened between the two of them, that much was evident. They seemed pretty close, so whatever it was it must have been something quite important. Her golden brown eyes flicked up to him as he questioned their next class, but her attention was more so on the sudden glistening of his eyes. Was it a reflection from the light between the trees? But wouldn't he have flinched from the light in his eyes? Brandy soon realized her absence in response and stumbled to give one. "Oh uh.. I think it was calculus? I'm not really sure, honestly. I didn't spend too much time looking over the new schedule."

She watched as his face seemed to shift after mentioning Ariao. Something happened between the two of them, that much was evident. They seemed pretty close, so whatever it was it must have been something quite important. Her golden brown eyes flicked up to him as he questioned their next class, but her attention was more so on the sudden glistening of his eyes. Was it a reflection from the light between the trees? But wouldn't he have flinched from the light in his eyes? Brandy soon realized her absence in response and stumbled to give one. "Oh uh.. I think it was calculus? I'm not really sure, honestly. I didn't spend too much time looking over the new schedule."

Spencer scoffed. "Maybe we should just skip. You have to cover for me anyway. I honestly don't want to deal with class right now anyway... Its the first day and its usually an intro day so we won't be missing much. I just have to be back around lunch time." He looked to her, a familiar mischievous glint in his eyes. "Also gives us a chance to get to know each other better since we'll be spending a lot of time together. Fucking Rosalie... Don't get me wrong, I respect the woman. She's helped me through some serious shit... I guess it makes sense though why she would have me tutored to stay in these classes. I'll actually have to use my brain for once." He stopped, waiting to see if she would follow through with his plan or not. Regardless of what she decided to do, he wouldn't go back to class anyway.

A large grin splayed out on Brandy's face as she took a few long strides to keep up with Spencer. Of course she wanted to ditch. What fun would come from sitting in those class rooms? "Get to know each other?" She gave him a quizzical look before continuing. "What did you have in mind?" She watched him curiously as he continued on about the counselor, nodding in agreement every so often. "Yeah, she's pretty nice, though I don't understand why show picked me. It's not like I've got the best track record." She gave a gentle shrug. "Maybe she thought the responsibility would make me rise to the occasion." An impish grin pulled at the corner of her lips as she looked at Spencer in feigned shock. "You have a brain?? When did you get one of those?"

A large grin splayed out on Brandy's face as she took a few long strides to keep up with Spencer. Of course she wanted to ditch. What fun would come from sitting in those class rooms? "Get to know each other?" She gave him a quizzical look before continuing. "What did you have in mind?" She watched him curiously as he continued on about the counselor, nodding in agreement every so often. "Yeah, she's pretty nice, though I don't understand why show picked me. It's not like I've got the best track record." She gave a gentle shrug. "Maybe she thought the responsibility would make me rise to the occasion." An impish grin pulled at the corner of her lips as she looked at Spencer in feigned shock. "You have a brain?? When did you get one of those?"
"Very funny. I'm laughing so hard inside," Spencer sarcastically replied, grateful to get his mind off of Ariao. "Rosalie probably chose you thinking it might help boost you, too, I'm sure. Fat chance. You're always showing up late to class. Got a hot date or something?" he teased back, a bit more mildly as they walked. He guided her around the left side of the school towards the back.

Despite the fact that Brandy rolled her eyes dramatically at his statement, she wore a gentle smile. "Oh yeah, the hottest date. My bed always holds me so tightly." She swooned, wrapping her arms around herself before laughing. She released herself, sticking her hands deep in her back pockets. "Most of the time I'm just sleeping, but when I'm not," she grinned with a fiery passion behind her eyes. "I'm out scaling buildings and driving to places I've never been to before and breaking rules and doing things no one will ever know about." Her golden eyes met with Spencer's before winking.
Wolflily Wolflily

Last edited:
(Looks like things have heated up since I was last able to hop on. Spencer and Brandy are gonna be so cute together, I can see it now. :csmile: )

Spencer could barely hear Ariao's words over his own flood of emotions. With her back in class, he was now strufgling to fight back his wolf.
*I need to run...* he practically snarled through the link before he rapidly started down the hall to the nearest exit. He didn't even care about his classes anymore or how Brandy would react to his absences since she was now assigned as his tutor. His heart was shattered.

Melody widened her eyes at Penelope when she abruptly stopped speaking, noticing the sudden change in her demeanor. However, she knew she was wasting time talking to her and wanted to get on with her day.
"Whatever, I'm out of here..." she dismissed Penelope bitterly before she started speed-walking down the hall. She would have to go the long way to get to the plaza at the center of the school since Penelope was aware she had asked to go to the nurse. She hoped the redhead wouldn't follow her.

Daphne was about to say something more to Travis when she suddenly felt the spike of Alpha energy through the link and was put off by it.
*Travis! Don't!* she hesitantly cried through the link, suddenly feeling the urge to accompany him. Without another thought, she shifted into her wolf form and dashed in the direction she and Hitaka had left Travis, quick on her paws to reach him before he did something he would regret.

Heres our last reply Ember. And yeah I'm liking Brandy X Spencer a lot :)
I'll reply for us in a bit DD))

Ariao sighed, her chest feeling tight for some reason as she tried to bring her attention back to the lesson. Come on, focus. First day or not, we still have class. She thought, giving her head a shake as the bell rang. Startled, she jumped slightly, snapping her head up to see the clock on the wall. "You have got to be kidding me." She muttered under her breath in disbelief. How had she missed the entirety of class just from that brief talk with Spencer.

Penelope was about to follow after her when she heard Spencer's words through the link and the argument with his wolf. *Spencer....* She whined, shifting on her feet nervously.

*Let him go, Penelope.* Avery responded quietly. *You have your next class with Ariao, right?*

*Yeah, but...* Penelope started, only to be cut off by Avery.

*See for yourself if it's true. If not, we'll go from there.* Avery stated firmly before the link fell silent again. Licking her lips, Penelope watched Melody leave before finally turning and heading in the opposite direction for her next class.

*She is my mate and I will not stand for it.* Travis responded as the school came back into sight. Pausing, he crossed his arms, scanning the students that were coming in and out of the building for any sign of Melody.

"Not much choice now, is there?" Hitaka muttered when Daphne went into her wolf form. Letting out a huff, he dropped into his own form as well before trotting off after Daphne and Travis, his tail swishing.

Despite the fact that Brandy rolled her eyes dramatically at his statement, she wore a gentle smile. "Oh yeah, the hottest date. My bed always holds me so tightly." She swooned, wrapping her arms around herself before laughing. She released herself, sticking her hands deep in her back pockets. "Most of the time I'm just sleeping, but when I'm not," she grinned with a fiery passion behind her eyes. "I'm out scaling buildings and driving to places I've never been to before and breaking rules and doing things no one will ever know about." Her golden eyes met with Spencer's before winking.
Wolflily Wolflily

Spencer could hear Avery and Penelope referring to him through the pack link, but he ignored them to the best of his ability as he continued walking with Brandy.
"Psh, sure. But you do seem like you give off the danger-loving vibe," he replied, thinking about the truth about him. He knew she was joking, but he actually hid a secret life when he was among the humans. He began to slow up when he thought about how Brandy would react to finding out what he truly was. He drew his hand up to his upper arm where his Heirophant bloodline mark was stamped, then brought the same hand up to his badly scarred left eye which still hid under his bangs. He realized he was slowing up and increased his pace to match Brandy's.
"So, where do you want to go? We have lunch next, so I don't think we should eat anywhere." He looked to the woods, thinking about a very nice place he could take her... But it was far from the campus. They only had twenty minutes left until lunch.

Ariao sighed, her chest feeling tight for some reason as she tried to bring her attention back to the lesson. Come on, focus. First day or not, we still have class. She thought, giving her head a shake as the bell rang. Startled, she jumped slightly, snapping her head up to see the clock on the wall. "You have got to be kidding me." She muttered under her breath in disbelief. How had she missed the entirety of class just from that brief talk with Spencer.

Penelope was about to follow after her when she heard Spencer's words through the link and the argument with his wolf. *Spencer....* She whined, shifting on her feet nervously.

*Let him go, Penelope.* Avery responded quietly. *You have your next class with Ariao, right?*

*Yeah, but...* Penelope started, only to be cut off by Avery.

*See for yourself if it's true. If not, we'll go from there.* Avery stated firmly before the link fell silent again. Licking her lips, Penelope watched Melody leave before finally turning and heading in the opposite direction for her next class.

*She is my mate and I will not stand for it.* Travis responded as the school came back into sight. Pausing, he crossed his arms, scanning the students that were coming in and out of the building for any sign of Melody.

"Not much choice now, is there?" Hitaka muttered when Daphne went into her wolf form. Letting out a huff, he dropped into his own form as well before trotting off after Daphne and Travis, his tail swishing.

"Ariao," Leo called to Ariao, having sensed her sudden mood change. He quickly gathered up the rest of his things and swung his backpack over his shoulder, moving so that he stood in front of her. Their closeness was already churning something within him, though he couldn't explain what it was. He had to tell Rosin about this after class...
"Are you alright?" he asked her, looking hwr over with concern. It felt like there was a tether between them, wanting to pull him closer to her. His head also swam. Something was going on with him...

Melody, however, was not going outside. Instead, she was heading for the campus combat gym. Most elective classes involving combat practice like hand-to-hand fighting and fencing were taken there. They were very popular. Of course, real props weren't used except for the fencing swords and various uniforms. It was Melosy's favorite place to go, and where she took her favorite class - fencing.
She entered the gym, knowing that the first day of combat classes were in actual classrooms. The gym would be empty, which was just what she needed. Having heard the bell rang earlier agitated the student in her, since she never skipped class. But she needed a class period off so she could clear her head and calm down. Her head was still spinning over Travis and what happened between them. She could still hear the wolves speaking to each other through the link they shared, but did her best to ignore it. She felt like she was going insane... She needed relief.

Daphne raced towards the school as fast as her paws would take her. As they neared the thinning treeline, she suddenly slowed and shifted back into her human form, pacing herself at a jog. It wasn't long before she was out in the open, searching for Travis. She had to tap into her senses to help, desperate to stop him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back