• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love At Sea, A Mythical Creature Pirate Crew RP Interest Check

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok. So I know what you guys are Thinking "Angel Another Pirate Rp?" Yes. But This one features a whole new slew of Magical Creatures that take on the seas together. Phoenixes, Angels, Demons, Succubi, Mermaids, Fae, Imps, Lamias, Centaurs, Bicorns, Pegasi, Dragons, Wyverns, Nagas, Basilisk, Elves, Dwarves, You name it. My Character herself will be a Phoenix So Any pairings involved will be including Phoenixes.

Now We Get to the Plot I have In Mind.

Kula Of the Vulcan Tribe Is the Very last of her tribe after her village was attacked by a slew of Vampire Noblemen known as the Bloodborne. After surviving the attack, She fled to the docks where a ship known as the Flaming Nereid was docked for supplies. Desperate for Shelter, she flew on board and hid in the gallows where the captain, (your oc) Discovers her. He/she listens to Kula's story and feeling a soft spot for majestic creatures such as Phoenixes, He/She offers her a place in his/Her crew. Kula of course accepts the offer and puts herself to work immediately, flying above the ship and slightly ahead to scout for danger. Over time, her relationship with the Captain grows to the point where they had become inseperable.

THIS PLOT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE! DM ME IF YOU ARE UNSURE!

Last edited:
I am interested in this if it is still up and looking for people

Hmmmm....I suppose I might have a few ideas for this sort of thing. Consider me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back