• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‹πˆπ„π’ β€” waiting area

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Current Deadline: May 11th
When the deadline hits, those who have been accepted will receive an invitation in private from me.
If you DO NOT receive anything from me after the specified deadline, you have not been accepted.
DO NOT message me, tag me, harass me, beg me, or bother other people to try and get in/know why you weren't accepted.
This is an acceptance based roleplay, so not everyone automatically gets in.
I accept characters I feel fit the roleplay. That's it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

i'd probably only make one half of the doubles team so if anyone would be interested in plotting the other πŸ‘€ (after acceptances ofc)

i'd probably only make one half of the doubles team so if anyone would be interested in plotting the other πŸ‘€ (after acceptances ofc)
I'd be down for that plot for sure! (after acceptances lmao)

oooo. im team jonathon but all of them are lovely truly!

hiiii

how bad/deep/far back can the scandels/secrets go? i'm debating on a couple ones for my dude, like being a chem/pharmacy major, sneaking out chemicals in his spare time for parties for recreational use?

What type of information can we put for the reputation of our character on the team? Or did you have specific reputations in mind? Is it something like "Sore loser", "Friendly", etc?

oooo. im team jonathon but all of them are lovely truly!

hiiii

how bad/deep/far back can the scandels/secrets go? i'm debating on a couple ones for my dude, like being a chem/pharmacy major, sneaking out chemicals in his spare time for parties for recreational use?
So scandals are ones that have already been revealed by Miss Roulette and can go back three years. However, that being said, if they have been revealed and it's things like repeated drug use, cheating on exams, drinking during the season, etc. the character would already be off the team.
What type of information can we put for the reputation of our character on the team? Or did you have specific reputations in mind? Is it something like "Sore loser", "Friendly", etc?
Basically how you think the team would view your character. You can put that they are a sore loser or are generally friendly, it's up to you. You can also leave it blank in case you get accepted and update it after plotting

So scandals are ones that have already been revealed by Miss Roulette and can go back three years. However, that being said, if they have been revealed and it's things like repeated drug use, cheating on exams, drinking during the season, etc. the character would already be off the team.

Basically how you think the team would view your character. You can put that they are a sore loser or are generally friendly, it's up to you. You can also leave it blank in case you get accepted and update it after plotting
Gotcha, thanks! I'll leave it blank for now and hopefully update after plotting.

beautiful. thank you. just wanted to make sure i understood. so we can still have unrevealed secrets for the current season? i have a lot of ideas in my head of lots of things so i'm sorry for so many questions.

beautiful. thank you. just wanted to make sure i understood. so we can still have unrevealed secrets for the current season? i have a lot of ideas in my head of lots of things so i'm sorry for so many questions.
Yes, for accepted characters there will be unrevealed secrets that will be privately sent to me to be exposed throughout the course of the roleplay. So you can keep some separate in case you get accepted, and some can be listed as previously exposed. For more minor exposed secrets like they got caught at a party, cheated on one exam, etc. they could've been benched for a period of time, got a minor suspension, etc.

Should we add a little description to each virtue/vice/like/dislike/habit?

Should we add a little description to each virtue/vice/like/dislike/habit?
Vices and Virtues required descriptions for each one unless you are doing the paragraph option where there is a two paragraph minimum

am excite
raccoon-dance.gif

i knew exactly what my background was going to be once i heard secrets. :closedeyessmile: this is my first roleplay in literal yearsssss. lets get it tho! i only have the persona description to go and im all set for review! i hope u'll like her omgg

i knew exactly what my background was going to be once i heard secrets. :closedeyessmile: this is my first roleplay in literal yearsssss. lets get it tho! i only have the persona description to go and im all set for review! i hope u'll like her omgg
OMG OMG OMG ITS YOU!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

similar to me i keep meaning to get properly back into writing. im about to graduate so hopefully i'll be able to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back