• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Loudwater City Hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I must apologize for how long it took me to make a CS, but If I may, I would like to request some feedback on the character: as I feel as though something is just not sitting right with how I wrote the character, but I am unable to spot why. I may be missing something obvious, so I wish to use your fresh eyes on the project...

Hey y'all's, I have been thinking about it, and I still cannot decide if I should keep the character. If you guys could give me feedback or accept/Deny my character, that would greatly help...

I'm really sorry if you're a bit busy, but may I ask if you could give some feedback for the character. Again, disregard this message if you're too busy, and forgive me if I've been posting these things constantly. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Whoa. The sheet I'm working on scared the crap out of me when I started making it on my phone. It looked like it had vanished, then... I just booted my laptop up and went on the site and there it is waiting for me to finish it. ^_^ I am so relieved.

God, it was fun writing that one. Now I just need to write a good backstory once I get back home. Don't really want to try that on my phone.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly TerrorKitty TerrorKitty billthesomething billthesomething Error 420 Error 420 Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow myst.erion myst.erion StormWolf StormWolf Panzer Panzer Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

OK, I really want this rp to work but no one has posted in over a day and 80% haven't even started :(
You were like the only one pushing for the rp to start so quickly. Also, i work fulltime overnights AND have business to deal with when I should be sleeping. Forgive me if I didnt make a post today. Now, if youll excuse me; work calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back