• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lots of plots, mostly fantasy-based

Riley36911

Hello. I am looking for a long-term rp partner who is experienced and interested in expanding a single story into something really interesting and big. I have very in-depth characters and in-depth plots as well. I want a partner who does 50% of the work. Even if I come up with the basic plot, I'd really enjoy rping with someone who can create and add to the story. I also would love to rp with someone who can have a character who develops over the course of the story. Below I've listed some basic rules for my rps. Below that will be the plot ideas. I've bolded my preferred role. If nothing is bolded, I'm willing to play either.

Rules:

1. Please refrain from one-liners. While I don't need three paragraphs per post, I would like detail, even for dialogue. Generally, at least a paragraph would be nice. However, there are cases where the characters are deep into dialogue, so it might only be a few sentences. I really enjoy getting to know your character and the story. I would love for you to add to the story, and so detail really helps.

2. Being active is important. I get very into my rps, so I'd be slightly disappointed if you just dropped if we were really engaged. Please let me know if you have lost interest or are dropping the rp for whatever reason.

3. You can come up with your ideas, add things, etc. I'm always open to new things.

4. I almost always do romance somewhere in my story, however, I don't want pure romance. I want actual plot/substance. And of course, smut isn't desirable. If the characters get involved like that, we can fade to black.

If you have any questions regarding these rules, let me know.

Here are my plot ideas.

X: taken

If there's no X, it means it's not taken.

Also my plot ideas are pretty much fantasy-based. I'm not into vampire/werewolf types. I am interested in the traditional fantasy. We can build our own world.

1. The princess and her bodyguard (I can play either)

The princess is the eldest child of the royal family. Her family is currently in conflict with another nation and there is a lot of bitterness toward them. She does not wish to marry anyone and instead is involved in the military. She had a twin brother but he has either been kidnapped or killed (your choice if you play her). Her father, the king, hires a guard to be at her side at all times, since she is in a leadership position in the kingdom. There are a couple of requirements if you want to play the girl: she is able to fight and can carry out orders. She is also opposed to marrying. But you can create your own reasons why and this of course can change in the story. If you want to play the male, there's no real requirement except that he is meant to be a supportive character for the princess, even if they conflict at times.

2. The Alien and the lost prince/princess

This has a bit of a sci-fi element to it. The "alien" is a human (or elf, up to you) male or female who ends up in another world by accident. This character has no pre-reqs, other than he/she must have magic and the ability to fight. The human/elf ends up meeting a prince/princess who is stranded on an island. They will not be staying on the island for very long. He/she is from a kingdom that is currently at war, and there is a lot of conflict going on. His/her mate (they were mated), has left him/her to die on the island. The alien and he/she will team up to help save the world.

3. The lost boy and the half-demon

This is a darker roleplay. It is about a human shadow mage who is traveling to a very dark land to do something completely forbidden by his home kingdom (I would explain more later). The half-demon becomes his minion to assist. They make some sort of pact. This rp is very open. The requirement of the half-demon would be it has to be a female and that she knows how to fight and use magic. Otherwise, it's all yours.

4. The Loner and the mystery girl

This rp is extremely open. It is also a pretty romantic one, though it would take awhile to get to that point. The guy is living in a dwarven city, though he is human. The female can be an elf or human. She doesn't have any requirements, except she should have some sort of useful skill for traveling and/or fighting. The male is rather mysterious at first and seems very closed off and dark. I don't want to reveal any spoilers about him but his rp would involve starting a group that is going to be fighting a major nemesis group, and it will seem like them against the world.

I only have 4 for now. I will consider doing the non-bolded role if you are really interested in the bolded. Please let me know first. I can play male or female. I am only interested in heterosexual relationships, though I would consider doing a 3-person relationship, if that develops (as long as it's not smutty). I've played in relationships that have two guys and a girl and two girls and a guy. Anyway, respond to this thread or message me. I really want someone who can delve deeply and add to the story. I want some twists in the plot. ;) If I know everything that will happen, it won't be that interesting. If you have any questions, please ask!

Hello! Your fourth plot sounds cool. If you're still looking for a partner for it, feel free to send me a PM. I would be interested in playing the girl, preferably a human. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back