• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lost in Wonderland

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"There's a place like no place on Earth, full of mystery, wonder, and danger. Some say to survive it, you must be mad as a hatter. Actually, the best gift you could've given her was a lifetime of adventures.

"I'm sorry for that but it's great down here in a world called Wonderland," The girl pauses and looks at you, pure terror in her eyes, she mouths the word "Help," and continues to sing, "Take me to Wonderland, where everyone's mad. After all, all the best people are." She looks up into the hole you just fell through, "Alice, Alice come save me honey, stuck in the mazes for days and we go in circles over and over again where there's no going back. When we're lost in Wonderland." You had no idea who Alice was, or what Wonderland was, but apparently there's no going back. A strange man in a hat strolls over and puts his arm around the shaking girl in front of you, you are suddenly standing in front of a table with three chairs, two of them are occupied by the scared girl and the mad man. The mad man looks at you, "Sit down darling, have a cup of tea, why don't you come to the garden with me, take a look at critters and creatures, they might be scary but just close your eyes." The mad man disappears and you are once again standing in front of the little girl, she has straight blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, she wears a bow in her hair and a blue and white dress. She starts singing again, "The Queen of Hearts can catch us if she wants, at least we still have our hopes and dreams. Oh, why did we tumble down that rabbit hole? Why didn't we stay where it was nice and calm?" She gets close to your ear and whispers, "I'm lost in Wonderland. There's a place like no place on Earth, but Alice, dear, I believe I've gone mad."

"Who are you?" You ask, she looks at you with a confused expression, "Why, I'm Alice of course."

In which a group of teens find themselves in Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts wants them dead, and she will not rest until her mission is done. Alice helps the teens along the way, but, she has gone a little 'mad' herself.

Ravian said:
Me too! Also are the spots for the original wonderlanians playable?
Of course! I was going to play Alice, but you may if you want! Just let me know!

All the lines spoken above by the Mad Hatter and Alice, except for when she introduces herself, are actually from a song I wrote!

omg I freaking love Alice in Wonderland RPs. Quick question: so is the setting and the characters (besides Alice) going to be canon? Like no twists or major changes?

MemoriesUnknown said:
omg I freaking love Alice in Wonderland RPs. Quick question: so is the setting and the characters (besides Alice) going to be canon? Like no twists or major changes?
For the setting yes, and for the original characters ( Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts etc. ) They will be a bit more 'mad' than before.

I haven't ever really taken on an antagonist before, but could I possibly try a role where I play a spy for the Red Queen? I don't know if you're open to letting people do that kind of stuff, but I think it could make for something interesting.

I call for the Cheshire Cat yay!

Oh wait, could it be possible to play two characters perhaps :3?

Ravian said:
I call for the Cheshire Cat yay!

Oh wait, could it be possible to play two characters perhaps :3?
Maximum of 3 characters!

@xX AeRo Girl Xx Thread is up!

arngunnur said:
I'll take the March Hare if that's acceptable. Is there a posting order?
Nope, and you can be whoever you want except for the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat. I made a CS for Alice if you would like to play her as well, up to you!

LunaDirewolf said:
I think this is an awesome idea which I would love to do. I could play anyone, I wouldn't mind for this one.
Go ahead and join, link is above! Make sure to look at all the characters.

Okay. Thanks :3 I'll do it tomorrow. I'm tired as heck right now, and have to get up super early. Night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back