• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lost in the woods

MisterE

I am MisterE
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"On that fateful, stormy night, when darkness and tempests shrouded the woods in an impenetrable cloak, you found yourself utterly lost. Rain lashed the trees, and thunder roared as you ventured deeper into the mysterious wilderness. Just as despair began to grip your heart, you stumbled upon a secluded cabin, its chimney exhaling plumes of warm, comforting smoke. Desperation drove you to break in, seeking refuge by the crackling fire.

The next morning, as the first rays of sunlight danced through the cabin's small, curtained windows, you awoke in a strange bed, enveloped in an oversized t-shirt that clearly didn't belong to you. The tantalizing aroma of sizzling eggs and crispy bacon wafted through the air, drawing you towards the inviting scent.

Emerging from the bedroom, you were greeted by the sight of a mysterious figure standing by the stove. With a welcoming smile, he introduced himself, 'Ah, it's about time you woke up. I was worried about you for a while. Glad to see you're not dead. My name is Damien, and you came into my house. After breakfast, I can take you into town.'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back