• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in the dark OOC

Okay well I read the chat in the extra pages about specifying what the scientists were trying to achieve which could help figure out how and why everyone turned out the way it did. So I have two suggestions/ideas:
1. They could have been trying to find a cure for cancer or something and the mixed chemicals had a bad reaction to the DNA of the test subjects causing them to have weird marks on their bodies and special abilities like idk turning invisible or even affect senses like night vision etc

OR

2. They wanted to see if they could take the best characteristics of animals and combine them with humans to create a 'superior species' and they performed tests on the test subjects and this caused them to be mutated with maybe whatever animal parts and animal based abilities and problems.

Sorry for the trouble.

Ah shoot I lost what I was trying to send over. Agh, well um basically I was just asking about magic disfigurement like curses or demon possession or like shadow corrupting the person. That fun stuff.

Okay well I read the chat in the extra pages about specifying what the scientists were trying to achieve which could help figure out how and why everyone turned out the way it did. So I have two suggestions/ideas:
1. They could have been trying to find a cure for cancer or something and the mixed chemicals had a bad reaction to the DNA of the test subjects causing them to have weird marks on their bodies and special abilities like idk turning invisible or even affect senses like night vision etc

OR

2. They wanted to see if they could take the best characteristics of animals and combine them with humans to create a 'superior species' and they performed tests on the test subjects and this caused them to be mutated with maybe whatever animal parts and animal based abilities and problems.
See, I was thinking more mutations that would seriously impend their progress towards freedom, such as an eye surgery to extremely enhance their eyes, but they end up blind or stuff like that, but we could do something where we have one bad and one good mutation. I don't want this to be another experiment rp where the experiments only do good things.

Sorry for the trouble.

Ah shoot I lost what I was trying to send over. Agh, well um basically I was just asking about magic disfigurement like curses or demon possession or like shadow corrupting the person. That fun stuff.
I think that could be part of the stuff in the woods, like they started with magic experimentation and the things in the woods are past experiments that were done with magic that went wrong and eventually turned into something completely not human, but I do want the newest humans to have just science stuff done to them, no magic. But we can totally incorporate the magic, just not with the main characters, ok?

Well no the experiments could have like a negative impact. I was just trying to figure out what kind of background context you wanna put to the experiments. For example when trying to fuse lets say a cat with one person she gained the ability to land on all fours but can no longer speak, only meow.meow.gif

Well no the experiments could have like a negative impact. I was just trying to figure out what kind of background context you wanna put to the experiments. For example, when trying to fuse let's say a cat with one person she gained the ability to land on all fours but can no longer speak, only meow.View attachment 350573
I do like the landing on all fours but I think we need to balance the bad and the good, so she can land on all fours but she also has an intense urge to hunt, which as you might imagine wouldn't be very good for her, especially in the woods they're in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back