• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lore ~ Onyx Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

bxbydoll

🏐
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“All eyes on Miss. Evergreen, please! And, give a hand to Luna, for lighting.” An announcer said. “Enjoy!”

“After Magical War II happened, Onyx Academy happened.” Miss. Evergreen said, first of all.
“The War affected around 2,000 people. Including our star, Alissa Onyx. She fought for us. Ally has killed God of Destruction, so none of his munchkins take over our school. Alissa lived a great year here, but now she has sadly gone away.” Miss. Evergreen said to the children of Onyx Academy. “We welcome you here, and I’m Headmistress Evergreen. The Rules here are very simple:”

”No bullying. We don’t accept it here. Don’t bully somebody just because they have a less more of a power, or a greater, make friends with them. We don’t expect for you to have friends, but there are your 4 last years here. I mean, if you like it here to even stay that long.”

“No Fighting. We also don’t accept that here. Don’ fight someone because they may have, i don’t know, Invisibility and you have water powers. No. But, you may debate, or look at it like it’s going to be okay!”

”Please try your hardest. This school is not just for loitering, it’s for magic control and to have fun. Also. Don’t just...not try. Just try, even of you don’t know it.”

“Report to me if any fighting is seen. We can’ resolve it if we can’t know what’s going on!”

”And Please! Please, have fun. Don’t let anything stop you from learning how much you know. Our Faculty is here to help. Please, just have fun. Make your last years in high school good!”

The light focused on Miss Evergreen. “Thank you all for listening. On your letter, a lot of you all sent to me your custom schedules. They are amazing, but this cannot be undone. Whatever you chose, stays until the end of the year. That include you all, 2-3 years. “

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back