• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOONA'S LOONAVERSE

tawahel

Hi, Orbit!
I'm doing a quick interest check on... anything on Loona. Anything, literally! I'm open to most ideas, as long as they happen on some version of the Loonaverse. I'm mostly looking for "common" ships (Chuuves, Yvewon, Hyewon, 2yin, lipsoul), though I won't deny I'm thirsty enough for content for these girls that I will take anything you can offer me. Get crazy with it!I have ideas, of course, and also an extensive Homestuck-based AU with all the girls which I'll gladly share with you if you're interested.

A gentle breeze, the rustling of leaves. An empty beach surrounded by mist. A forest, lit up in flames.
This world is not a gentle one, not a forgiving one.
12 girls from this planet and beyond it band together in an attempt to make a better reality...
For All The Loonas, Around The World.

IN CASE IT NEEDS TO BE SAID. These characters are based on the fictionalized characters played by the LOONA members in Jaden Jeong's/BlockBerry Creative's LOONAVERSE. The people in the MVs ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, and unless you think Kim Lip can stop trucks with the power of her mind and travel between dimensions, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THEM AS SUCH. In this RP, I not aim to harass and/or portray accurate depictions of the real people behind the LOONA project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back