• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to rp

QuilFire

Hello! I was wondering if anyone would have any interest in rping any of the fandoms below

-Shin Megami Tensei

-Trauma Center

-Pokemon

-Hunter X Hunter

-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

For SMT, I've played/ know about all games on the PS2 till present day. We can do something based off of any of those games (including Persona), or an original idea! I'm okay with doing ships as well.

For TC, The only game I haven't watched is Trauma Team, so if you wanna do an rp based off any of the games before that, that's chill with me. I also have an original plot we can do too! Ships are okay here as well.

For Pokemon, I'd prefer we do an original idea, but we can do something off the games/ manga too. We can also do just pokemon or pokehumans if you really want to, but I'd prefer us both play trainer, or perhaps even trainer and pokemon. Again, any sort of ships or romance is okay.

For HxH, I very much prefer we do an original plot with original characters, but we can also rp with the canon characters. Romance and ships are a-okay (maybe not for the younger characters in the show)

For JJBA, I'm comfortable rping parts 1-4 and maybe 7. All sorts of AUs and ideas are okay with me. I have an original plot we can do for this as well! Any ship or romance you wanna do is fine with me here too (just note, if we do Jotaro x Kakyoin, I'm picky about the Kakyoins I rp with).

I'm lit. to adv. lit, but I allow anyone regardless of literacy to rp with me. I'm also okay with gender-bending, just don't let it effect who you play the character too much

That's about it, thank you for checking this thread out ^.^

Hello! I'm always looking for new JJBA roleplays. If you're still interested, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back