• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to RP!

ThugSama

This was a triumph!

Hai Hai!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm Mae and I'm simply looking for a one-on-one RP. I'd call myself decent enough. But anyway, here are the specifics...

Fandoms

-Sword Art Online

-Undertale

-Attack on Titan

-Free!

(If you have any anime recommendations I'll be glad to check out those to expand my fandom list)

Do you have any other preferences that aren't Anime like a game? (Looking for an Assassin's Creed rp if you're up for it)

RosefromtheRiver said:
Do you have any other preferences that aren't Anime like a game? (Looking for an Assassin's Creed rp if you're up for it)
I've actually never played or seen any of the Assassin's Creed games, but I have one of them at home. I'll try to play it and see how it is.

It all depends on which one because I do warn you now, the very first one is really boring.

Have you seen any of the following anime?

Death Note

Ouran High School Host Club

FMA: Brotherhood

NANA

If not, you should give them a try!

SeverusX said:
Have you seen any of the following anime?

Death Note

Ouran High School Host Club

FMA: Brotherhood

NANA

If not, you should give them a try!
I've heard good things about Death Note and I've been wanting to watch it. I'll check it out!

I wouldn't mind a Free! RP but it would be my first time doing one, so it probably wouldn't be the smoothest start. xD

Also, have you by chance seen Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End?

I'm interested in an SAO rp! Would you like it to be based on the first game, the second game, or another game in the universe of the show?

Hii! I would be interested in roleplaying Attack on titan!

P.S,

you should check out Blue Exorcist, Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul, and Black Butler! xD

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Have you watched fairy tail ,is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?, or angel beats

[/QUOTE]
I haven't but I have access to it. I'll watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back