• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to rp a bunch of fandoms!

Cyvil

Yo Yo Master
Hello, my name is Cyvil! I'm literate to adv. literate but I don't mind how long your replies are. As long as you don't mind longer replies from time to time ^.^

I'm pretty much only interested in doing fandom rps atm since I do not have a lot of my OCs set up yet. I can do CCxCC (most interested in this), OCxCC or OCXOC (I also am pretty interested in this too)

Below is a list of what I am most interested in rping (* = most wanted)

for Persona, I'm most interested in going a P5 rp. I can also rp P3 though it's been like 5-6 years ^^'

I can play most of the main cast in both games, but for P5, I'm most comfortable playing either Ren (protag), Yusuke, or Akechi.

Right now, I am very much interested in doing a Akechi X Ren rp. However, I do have interest in doing Yusuke x Ren, snd Ryuji X Ren. I'm also open to whatever ships you may have in mind too!

we can also do something original! Meaning a whole new plot, or adding OCs to any existing one.
----------
For Shin Megami Tensei, I have played most of the PS2 and DS/3DS games

Overall, I'm most experienced playing Raidou and Atsuro, but I can try just about any character (just not Toki she be quite yikes to me)

Right now, I'm most fond of Raidou x Demi-Fiend (in either setting), Atsuro x Kazuya (protag), Flynn x Isabaeu, and Flynn x Walter, however, I'm open to any and all ships if you want there to be

of course, we don't have to ship anyone, and we make an original rp concept for this to

So, I have a few ideas I really want to do for this!

One being a villain Izuku plot, and the other being a quirkless Izuku plot. With these, I really want to explore darker and heavier themes, so if you are interested, I can give you my plots!

Otherwise, I'm down for any AUs or ideas you may have. Right now, Im most comfortable playing Izuku or Bakugo, but I can play just about any student character! I have little interest in playing any hero/ teacher characters though.

We can also do rps involving OCs!

If you have a ship you want to do, don't be afraid to suggest it! The only character I don't really want in any ship is Ochako. I just find her super boring.

I'm still watching this show, but I really don't mind spoilers!

I'm currently very interested in doing some form of ship rp for this. Whether it be an AU or not.

I can plays all of the Black Bulls, Yuno, Leopold and maybe(?) Klaus. However, I'm most interested in playing either Asta or Finral. I'm totally okay playing anyone you want me to those!

The only ships I likely won't be down for is anything involving Noelle. I don't like her much at all sadly. Other than that, tell me the one you want to play!

Most of my ideas are part two centric, so bare with me on that!

I can try playing anyone, but I'm by far more comfortable playing Joseph, Caesar, Jonathan, Dio (Part 1), and perhaps Johnny and Jotaro. Joseph is my main however

I have a Joestar vampire AU that we can use and adapt any part you wanna rp if you are interested in hearing that

I am by far most interested in doing Joseph X Caesar (and am even more interested in doing f!Joseph X f!Caesar). I got a bit of ideas for this ship!

Other than that, anything is okay with me! If you have a certain ship you wanna do, let me know!

I also have a few original plots we can use for an OC centric rp!

Fandoms I am too lazy to make a separate spoiler for

Dragon Quest XI, Fire Emblem, Shiki, Kid Icarus, Trauma Center, The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, and more I'm probably not thinking of. Suggest any you may want to do, but don't find here!

These are AUs I'd be interested in doing for the vast majority of the fandoms listed above!

gender-bending

or anything else you have to throw at me!

I may not be able to reply everyday, and sometimes I may be gone for a while. I'll try my best to let you know if I'll be off. Just be a little patient with me! If I fail to respond to you within a few days, don't hesitate to message me!

I love to try and talk to you OOC, so please be willing to have friendly conversations about and not about the rp

Private rps are my bread and butter, be it with one person or a small group. I have a hard time finding my bearings in large group rps

I will never do an rp with suicidal characters or the topic. I'm okay with angsty or depressed characters though

I'm open to again you have to offer, so don't be afraid to suggest anything!

I like doing long-term rps, but I'll do short-term depending on what it is. Don't forget to tell me your favorite color. That is the pass for this!

I myself am 18 so I'd prefer you be around my age. I will never accept to to with someone below the age of 16, sorry. Please don't lie to me about your age either

Any characters below the age of 18 must be aged up! Doesn't matter what the rp is about! I'd just feel more comfortable that way. It's easy to organically do it for most of these fandoms.

18+ themes regardless of what they are should be okay with me. Just ask first! Again, just stay away from suicide.

Poly ships are okay with me. Just be sure to have one person for each character if it's 3 characters together.

I'd prefer not to do cis male x cis female pairings. Any other is more than cool with me!

That's about it, thank you for reading!

Last edited:
What do you mean by that? :0

Are you asking if I'm open to anything other than shipping? I am!

Are you interested in a platonic version of OC/Canon (basically OC & Canon, if we were to put it in AO3 terms)? I know this fandom isn't one you want a lot, but it never hurts to try. I'm interested in RPing as one of my Fire Emblem Three Houses OCs against a canon character - who would be their parent (or parents, if you're up for being two canons - I do have one set of twins if you want things to be even). I want to do this to develop my OC as much as possible, so I'm looking specifically for a time travel RP (rather Awakening-esque in its set up, not gonna lie) since that would create more chances for my OC to answer questions about themself, but I'm okay if we just have a normal RP with the family. And my favorite color is teal blue, to answer your question in the rules (not sure if that was specifically for asking for short-term RPs or not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to be safe).

If you're interested please DM me :)

Are you interested in a FxF roleplay? Maybe Pokemon (journey together with whatever we want, not necessarily trainers, we can plot stuff!) or some GoddessxHuman plot? Let me know, send me a PM if you are interested :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back