• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking to roleplay with people 18+

crackeskel

Hi there!
I don't post much on here, I have other sites that I prefer to roleplay on but unfortunately, they've been really slow recently... so I'm looking elsewhere for people.

I don't like roleplaying on this site, but I suppose I can be talked into PMs, but I can't promise my activity if that happens. I will use Discord or emails, with Discord being my prefered choice.

A little about me: I'm female, 20 y/o and a university student.

Now, onto more interesting things. I have a list of characters here if you want to have a look, most of them aren't finished, but I can answer questions if you're curious.

I do both original (which I tend to prefer) and fandoms (listed below)

Pokemon
Doctor Who !!
Assassins Creed !
Hustle Cat (i will love you forever) !!!!
Skyrim
Marvel (it depends on plot)
Undertale

probably others. Feel free to ask.

Fantasy (Dragons, Fae, Witches)
Supernatural (Vampires, Werewolves etc) !!!!!
Crime
Sci-fi

I will do any gender pairing depending on the plot, and the character I'm using.

Last edited:
Hello! I realize I’m not 18 yet but I’ll be 18 in 11 days, on the 15th of May. I’m interested in working out a crime RP with you if youre Interested

I can do the Doctor, but I don't feel musey for him right now, so if I did I would be a disappointment. I have a Time Lord OC, and other OCs for it so if you wanted to do it with OC's i'd be okay with that CavyStars CavyStars

-Sees Hustle Cat-

Well hello there (?) and also, what are you searching for in Marvel? Comic knowledge, movies knowledge...

I've had some bad experience roleplaying Marvel so i tend to avoid it sorry (sorry i should have said that idk why i put it in my post)

but Hustle Cat!! :o!!!??

I understand, I hope that those bad experiences don't ruin Marvel for you outside rp tho

And yeah. I mean, I played it, the concept was really cool and I'm curious about roleplaying something similar/ based on it?

no no ofc not but i haven't seen infinity war yet either so maybe?? idk i can't do canon characters

similar or based on would be really cool for hustle cat! I have no idea what we could do ... canon or OC wise

You should check it out, it is way better and less chaotic than I expected, I usually know what is going to happen but this time they took me by surprise. Maybe there were too many jokes, but it was good ^^

Yeah, the problem with Hustle Cat is that the actual universe is pretty closed, but we can try to figure something up?

I know there's gonna be an Infinity War 2, but without spoilers are you able to tell me how bad the cliffhanger is?

Yeah that's true... perhaps some other type of coven coming into Grave's territory seeking shelter from some other witch with a dangerous knack?
not like rust but maybe ... ink? idk

maybe we should discuss on discord?

It's like an "I hate you but I love you" situation, an ending that makes you want to have the second done as fast as possible. At least that's my opinion ^^

Yeah, of course, I'll PM you my discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back