• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ÿ”ช ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ! | ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

โ€”โ˜Ž๏ธโ€”

Hey everyone. Long time no see!

If it isnโ€™t obvious by the title, my slasher hyperfixation has returned (as it often does), and Iโ€™m looking for some literate - novella, quality over quantity people to write with!! :]

I love to play a variety of canon characters and OCs.

I donโ€™t tend to double up, but Iโ€™m not opposed to playing a multitude of side characters alongside my main!

I love some horror-romance and enjoy any gender pairing (very accepting of trans and nonbinary characters). :]

For this post, Iโ€™ll only be listing the CCs in order to keep it short and sweet!

Feel free to respond to one of my original horror threads if youโ€™re purely interested in OCs.

โ€”โ˜Žโ€”

๐Ÿฉธ = currently craving!! (to play)

๐Ÿฉธ Bubba Sawyer
๐Ÿฉธ Nubbins Sawyer
๐Ÿฉธ Drayton Sawyer
๐Ÿฉธ Chop Top Sawyer
Leland McKinney (game)
Sissy Sawyer (game)
Johnny Sawyer (game)

๐Ÿฉธ Stu Macher
(Would kill for a Billy)!!

๐Ÿฉธ Frank N Furter
๐Ÿฉธ Riff Raff
Columbia
Magenta
Eddie

๐Ÿฉธ Michael Myers
Laurie Strode

๐Ÿฉธ Jason Voorhees

๐Ÿฉธ Pinhead
Chatterer

Freddy Krueger

Herbert West
Dan Cain

๐Ÿฉธ Ashley J. Williams

๐Ÿฉธ Chucky (Charles Lee Ray)
Tiffany Valentine

Ellen Ripley
Xenomorph
๐Ÿฉธ Xenomorph Queen
Bishop

๐Ÿฉธ Pennywise

๐Ÿฉธ The Grabber
๐Ÿฉธ Vance Hopper

๐Ÿฉธ Sadako Yamamura

Feel free to ask me if youโ€™d like someone off this list; I wonโ€™t 100% agree, though!

โ€”โ˜Ž๏ธโ€”

Last edited:
Are you wanting to write or play against these characters?

If you're looking to write Jason, I have an OC I've been working on for a while. Her name is Nellie Rose "Echo" Daniels. DM me for more info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back