• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking to make a group - Dystopian World

CallMeRed

Hello All!

I'm looking to get a group of at least 2-3 other people, of course if more are interested in the idea I would love to have you!

I want to do a roleplay set in a Dystopian world. There was a war between the world and nobody came out unscathed. Every government collapsed, every economy crashed technology came to a stand still and the human race had to rebuild from the ground up.
We start off in North America in the area of the continent that used to be the USA. This area is now controlled by 3 different factions: The Westmore Faction, The Overseers faction and The Blackflags faction. If you're not apart of a faction then you are considered a wanderer. There are wanderer towns spread all across the continent of people who have refused to join any of the factions and who just want to live peaceful lives.

This is a very loose idea that I was hoping to develop with some people and make into an actual idea. I'd love to make a discord server for plotting and OOC and then we can RP in the forums.

If this idea sounds interesting to you please let me know!

Heyo CallMeRed CallMeRed (welcome to the site btw!) I have been part of a few 'end of the world' themed RPs in the past, whether that be a fandom such as Fallout/Metro or something created by the GM/group themselves. I wouldn't mind lending a ear to your ideas for the group as I may or may-not be able to commit so I guess i'll have to see how things go. If you wish to add me on Discord, it is: Hengleford#9503 <3

I might be interested. Any room for a Judge Dredd law enforcer style character (maybe questioning if the harsh sentencing they dish out is what real justice looks like)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back