• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to jump in

Deadly_Kitten

Hey all,

You can call me Charlie, I'm a female in my mid-twenties. I've been RPing via tabletops and MMORPG style games for a couple years now, but it lacks that depth and creativity that i crave so badly. I live on the East Coast of the US and am a night owl so i'm always online late and can respond quickly. I have no problem with lengthy responses, especially if the story is great and me and my partner can feed off of eachother.

I'm new to this world and would like to find somebody that can help me acclimate and give me a slight push if needed. I'm also completely ok with talking OOC about story ideas or character ideas, and just to talk if you want. I'm not against making new friends. I'm open to many different worlds from fantasy to horror to modern day. I haven't done much with RPing the opposite sex, but i'm open to it. I don't mind relationships as long as they form naturally and aren't forced, unless it's that kind of scenario of course.

I appreciate your time, hope to hear from some of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back