• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to flesh out some Marvel cravings (Mostly MxM or comics)

BoredomIsADrug

inactive acc
1607364947316.png
Hi! The name's BoredomIsADrug!

I do third person past tense, semi lit to lit, and it mostly depends on my mood. As stated above, I would like to flesh out some cravings I have, Marvel wise. Usually, I double when it comes to cravings (I love oc x cannon ships) and am looking to cease some cravings I've had for a while.

General rules:

• Don't be an ass
  • Don't ghost
  • Give me something to work off of (quality over quantinty)
  • Respect my ships and who I pair my oc with
  • Be willing to develop a plot with me
  • No mary sues please I beg of you
  • Godmod and I'm out
Anyways, onto the actual cravings.

All of these are post-Endgame, since it gives characters more space to interact. Certain characters can be ressurected/aged up if wanted. Also, I will require you to double for me (cannon x cannon or oc x cannon, which can depend)

Spideypool (Spiderman x Deadpool. NOT THE MCU VERSION OF SPIDEY)
Stucky (Steve x Bucky)
IronStrange (Iron Man x Doctor Strange)
Science bros (Banner x Tony)
Clintasha (Clint x Natasha)
Stony (Steve x Tony)
might add more idk

Everything in this AU is normal except for one concept

Everyone has a symbol on their body, which represents a persons soulmate. Most people get coffee cups or paintbrushes, or guitars, but everybody is curious about what celebrities and heroes have. But, the Avengers like to keep it personal, until they find their supposed soulmate. Will a picture be enough to find the person you're going to love for the rest of your life? [I'd like to do something cannon x oc, but please see my First interest check to see what characters I want you to play for me.]

These are some characters I want to practice playing: (I can play them against your ocs or against a cannon)
  • Bucky
  • Cap
  • Tony
  • Banner
  • Shuri
  • Deadpool
  • Doctor Strange
  • Wanda Maximoff
  • Miles Morales (this ones really rusty since I haven't watched into the spiderverse in a while)
  • Star Lord

[CLOSED]
Soo, you know Agent of Asgard? The 2014 comics? Y'know, reborn Loki and all? Yeah, I love that guy. The definition of Gen Z energy. I've read only a small part of the comics. (Currently on the volume where they encounter Spidey for the first time)
1607516699002.png

I'd love to have him paired against a character that I've made. She's a villain, which makes their personalities clash, but those types of dynamics are my favorite! It's probably going to be romantic, since I'm a sucker for romance, but there's going to be a fuckton of buildup before all of that. I was thinking that after each encounter, the line between enemies and friends gets more blurred, and something blossoms out of that maybe? (This one has a fair trigger warning for suicide and self harm, but its only passively mentioned or showed)

(keep in mind AoA is literally the only comic I've EVER read in my life, so please be patient with me if you'd want to roleplay this)

Anyways, those are my cravings. Either drop a message here or PM me, I don't mind either way lol

Arrivederci~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back