• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to Fill Some Cravings! (FFXIV Centric)

TheSaltiestPotato

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I made a search thread here, but I'm getting hit with some cravings hard lately and was hoping to see if anyone was interested! I have a little bit about myself, and then the specific fandoms I'm craving listed down below!

To start with, my name is Darcy and I'm 21+ and have over 10 years of roleplay experience under my belt. When it comes to writing I tend to mirror my partners length, though I do prefer quality over quantity. Just no one-liners please--give me enough to work with and we'll be just fine. I'm not a stickler for grammar because everyone makes mistakes--just make sure I can understand what you're writing and you'll have no complaints from me. I'm very relaxed and easy to get along with, and I would love to chat OOC with any of my partners. Part of the fun is gushing over plots and ideas, after all! Also, for activity--I'm fairly active throughout the week, but usually more so on the weekend. I work 10 hours a day Monday-Thursday, so during those days I tend to be a bit busy and might not get as many replies in, but you should still expect at least 3 replies from me per week--probably more.

Also, when it comes to pairings, I'm open to anything. M/F, M/M, F/F, all great! I'll write against trans and nonbinary characters as well--I absolutely love them. And if romance isn't your cup of tea, I'm also more than happy to do platonic pairings or explore other relationships as well. I just love seeing character interactions and building dynamics.

Now for the Fandoms!

As the title suggests, what I'm really craving right now is some FFXIV. I'm not completely caught up (on the patches leading to Stormblood) but it won't be too long before I am, and I am absolutely dying for some roleplay from it. Specifically I am looking for my WoL with either Nero or Cid (or both if you're feeling cheeky) on my end. Of course I absolutely LOVE to double, and can double in any form my partner wants; canon/canon, canon/oc, or oc/oc if that's what you really want. I'm down to give any character at all a shot, you just need to throw your craving at me and even if I haven't gotten to them yet, I'll do some digging and start brushing up on my characterization for them! I'm open to discussing any kind of plot here and I'm really excited to be able to explore the world and setting with someone, so please, if you have any craving at all for FFXIV hit me up!

Now, these are some fandoms I'm also craving. As mentioned above I do enjoy Canon/OC and love to double, but anything can be discussed here! If you see something you like, just hit me up!

Tiger & Bunny: This one is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'm still actively craving it, so if anyone wants to give it a shot feel free to message me! I'm looking for a Kotetsu in particular, and I've roleplayed just about every character from the show otherwise, so I'm confident in writing any character you might want!

Beetlejuice: I'm specifically looking for the Musical here but I'm open to the original Burton classic as well! I have a lot of thoughts for this one combining the lore from all versions, so feel free to hit me up if you want to build something together here! I'm also more than ready to play against a rat bastatd like BJ and/or give him a whirl myself!

The Greatest Showman: Okay, so this one is a little new for me, but I blame it on my love for circus acts being rekindled. I'm hoping to find someone who wouldn't mind writing Barnum, and I'm more than happy to write anyone in return, and if your craving is actually for Barnum himself, I'm sure we can work something out there as well.

BBC Robin Hood: Okay, I know this one is a bit of an older one, but it was a big craving of mine back in the day and it's come back full force. For this I'm hoping to find a Guy of Gisborne and I'm willing to write anyone in return. I'm getting my roommate to watch the series and it's just brought all those old feelings back, so if on the off chance anyone is looking for this, hit me up and I'll be more than happy to discuss!

X-Men: Here's one that's been a consistent craving for pretty much my whole life. I adore the setting for X-Men and it was one of my first fandoms for roleplaying. I'm hoping to find a Wolverine or a Beast (preferably classic or original X-Trilogy Beast), and I'm willing to write anyone. Gambit has always been my favorite muse to write for the verse, but love just about everyone in the series so I'm more than willing to give anyone a shot.

Other fandoms I'm open to discuss:

Cop Craft
LoTR/The Hobbit
Lupin the Third
Ace Attorney
Blood Blockade Battlefront/Kekkai Sensen
One Piece
Final Fantasy XV
Garo Vanishing Line
Yakuza
Pokemon
The Dragon Prince
Golden Kamuy

Last edited:
Hey there, am interested in some FFXIV :)
I am thinking about who I'd even want to be double'd on my end though ahaha

Hey, any chance of interest in a Black Lagoon rp? (preferably Revy x Balalaika) I'd be down for roleplaying Rogue from x men, or scarlet witch, or to do a Legolas x Aragon LOTR rp.

Hey, any chance of interest in a Black Lagoon rp? (preferably Revy x Balalaika) I'd be down for roleplaying Rogue from x men, or scarlet witch, or to do a Legolas x Aragon LOTR rp.

Hey, sorry, but as much as I love Black Lagoon it's not one I see myself role-playing at the moment. And for X-Men and LOTR I'm more interested in canon/OC at the moment. Sorry about that, but thanks for checking out my thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back