• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to escape (rp search)

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello, my name is Alex and lately I have been craving an original role play that I brainstorm with someone. I have been really wanting to do something with the noir genre but am a big fan of fantasy, steampunk, medieval, or just slice of life stuff but it has to be interesting to me. I am interested in supernatural stuff and would perhaps be interested in playing a werewolf who is the alpha of the pack. I do not play any LGTBQ characters since they are all straight and will only do Male X Female, I respect the LGTBQ community but I am not one of them. I am a video game fanatic so I might not always reply on time.

What I expect from you
-Open to OOC and brainstorming
-Do not restrict my character with any plot
-Can do multiple paragraphs
-actually help me move the story along

What to expect from me
-Match partner length, do multiple paragraphs
-will treat your person as a main character as well
-Ghost friendly
-open to chatting
-friendly person

If you made it this far without clicking off then tell me your favorite fictional heroine. Mine is Lucy Pevensie from Narnia because she genuinely cares about everyone and wants to make sure they are ok.

Possible pairings
School Teacher X Mafia Member
Human X God/goddess (Roman and greek time or modern)
Werewolf X human
Werewolf X Vampire
Werewolf X witch
Knight X Peasent
Knight X Princess
Mafia member X Mafia member
Marine X Nurse (Preferably WW2 or Vietnam)
Forbidden romance, like our families hate each other so much that they refuse to let us be together.

Last edited:
Hi I would be interested In a werewolf x vampire if you’re still looking.My favorite fictional character is Vanessa Ives from Penny dreadful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back