• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to do an SAO RP

Yuki

The Silent Oracle
Title says it all. Please leave character information in a post. I am not looking for someone who is 100% spot on with their grammar.

Name: Ashlynn Bryans

Sex: Female

Nationality: Canadian

Eye Color: Green

Hair: Long, straight.

Hair Color: Brown

Build: Skinny

Weapon of Choice: Rapier

Personality: Ashlynn is one of those people who prefers she doesn't escape SAO. She loves MMORPGS and has a general hatred for real life.

Background: Born on September 12'th, 2007, Ashlynn was born into a family who had extreme wanderlust, traveling from place to place until finally setting down in Japan. Having relatives in Japan that spoke Japanese fluently, but not being able to speak Japanese herself, this made for a difficult learning environment, much so that she had to be home schooled, 85% of that time being learning Japanese. After a 2 year period of learning, she was finally able to attend a Japanese school. Being different from everyone else, she was bullied, which had gotten so bad that her parents had to home school her again. On her 15'th birthday, she received a NerveGear and one of the copies of Sword Art Online. Diving straight in, she soon found she was trapped inside SAO, which, in her version, was perfect.

Please leave all of the information in a post below.

Here is a copyable character sheet.

Name:

Sex:

Nationality:

Eye Color:

Hair:

Hair Color:

Build:

Weapon of Choice:

Personality:

Background:

Maybe... I'll consider it
hqdefault.jpg

Aye, I've considered this. Seems interesting!

Name: Isamu Kohaku

Sex: Male

Nationality/Demonym: Canadian

Eye Color: Red (vibrant)

Hair: Smoothly straight, relatively short (consider it like medium-length hair)

Hair Color: Gray (vibrant)

Build: Relatively skinny

Weapon of Choice: Assortment, typically prefers any close-range weapon

Personality: General hatred towards the real world. Uses the virtual world to escape his life.

Background: Isamu Kohaku is a lone person who has lived without a family since his first birthday. No one to support him for his entire life except for maids who were of the Kohaku family descent. When he was old enough, he decided to run far from his home place, and board a flight to Japan. He promised himself over and over, that Japan would grant him the chance to restart his life. Isamu had to re-amend his habits to be those of a Japanese person, which worked after all. On his 14th birthday, he used some money that the ex-maidens gave him to purchase himself a NerveGear. Isamu loved it quite much. Whenever he had spare time, he'd dive into some games that occupied him from the real life world.

2 years later, he had heard of the reelease of a virtual game named Sword Art Online. He looked at some reviews, and temptation got to him. He just had to buy it. Isamu tried playing it, however he found out a few moments later after diving in that they were all trapped in the world.

colbert2677 said:

Personality: General hatred towards the real world. Uses the virtual world to escape his life.

Background: Isamu Kohaku is a lone person who has lived without a family since his first birthday. No one to support him for his entire life except for maids who were of the Kohaku family descent. When he was old enough, he decided to run far from his home place, and board a flight to Japan. He promised himself over and over, that Japan would grant him the chance to restart his life. Isamu had to re-amend his habits to be those of a Japanese person, which worked after all. On his 14th birthday, he used some money that the ex-maidens gave him to purchase himself a NerveGear. Isamu loved it quite much. Whenever he had spare time, he'd dive into some games that occupied him from the real life world.

2 years later, he had heard of the reelease of a virtual game named Sword Art Online. He looked at some reviews, and temptation got to him. He just had to buy it. Isamu tried playing it, however he found out a few moments later after diving in that they were all trapped in the world.
colbert2677 said:

Sure! Are you able to send me the conversation thing? I can't do it yet.

Calyxia said:
Sure! Are you able to send me the conversation thing? I can't do it yet.
Conversation thing? Um, I can't do it yet either.

And I'm very idiotic, could you remind me what you mean by conversation thing? xD There wasn't any mention of it until now.

Well, you click on someones picture, and it should say "Start Conversation" or something. I think I can do it now, let me try.

colbert2677 said:
Conversation thing? Um, I can't do it yet either.
And I'm very idiotic, could you remind me what you mean by conversation thing? xD There wasn't any mention of it until now.
Nope. Not able to do it yet. I checked a page for instructions and it says to wait a day to do it, so I'll do that, if you're still up to do it tomorrow?

Calyxia said:
Well, you click on someones picture, and it should say "Start Conversation" or something. I think I can do it now, let me try.

Nope. Not able to do it yet. I checked a page for instructions and it says to wait a day to do it, so I'll do that, if you're still up to do it tomorrow?
Sure.

Why not, I'll at least fill out the cs

Name: Austin Kost

Nationality: American

Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Hair: Shaggy

Build: Medium

Weapon of Choice: Short sword

Personality: Very antisocial. Doesn't like people and usually is just irritated. Doesn't trust too easily and keeps a close eye on people around him.

Background: Austin is a huge online gamer. He has spent countless hours playing MMORPGs of varying types, leveling himself up as a solo player and doing as he pleases since outside of his nervegear he's constantly hassled with being a model person by his father but never seems to meet his expectations. When he heard about SAO he ordered it online immediately and waited anxiously for the release date. His father was working late the day Austin logged into SAO for the first and only time.

Hope this is fine ^_^

Thesquaidsy said:
Why not, I'll at least fill out the cs
Name: Austin Kost

Nationality: American

Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Hair: Shaggy

Build: Medium

Weapon of Choice: Short sword

Personality: Very antisocial. Doesn't like people and usually is just irritated. Doesn't trust too easily and keeps a close eye on people around him.

Background: Austin is a huge online gamer. He has spent countless hours playing MMORPGs of varying types, leveling himself up as a solo player and doing as he pleases since outside of his nervegear he's constantly hassled with being a model person by his father but never seems to meet his expectations. When he heard about SAO he ordered it online immediately and waited anxiously for the release date. His father was working late the day Austin logged into SAO for the first and only time.

Hope this is fine ^_^
Definitely! I'll send you a message.

Name: Edyn Halloway

Nationality/Demonym: Swiss

Eye Color: Gray

Hair: To her chin, wildly curly

Hair Color: Ash blonde

Build: Short and skinny

Weapon of Choice: poison coated daggers

Personality: Edyn is a bit of a spoiled brat. If she doesn't get her way she becomes hostile and angry, and can sometimes switch moods very rapidly. She thinks everyone should kneel to her, but has no real sense of social manners or respect.

Background: The daughter of the owner of a large Swiss corporation, the Halloways are renowned around the world. Their group, Hallow Corps, owns a large portion of the electronics industry, and wants to get on board with the Nerve Gear corps, so is currently dealing with making financial gambles with them. As such, Edyn was given a Nerve Gear and copies of SAO to try out. Though she is the spoiled rich girl of the family, she is the youngest, and therefore, her older brother will inherit everything. This leads to a great deal of neglect on the part of Edyn's parents, who focus on preparing her brother for his role in the group. Because of this, underneath everything, Edyn is actually very sensitive and longs for companionship.

GalaxyGirl said:
Name: Edyn Halloway

Nationality/Demonym: Swiss

Eye Color: Gray

Hair: To her chin, wildly curly

Hair Color: Ash blonde

Build: Short and skinny

Weapon of Choice: poison coated daggers

Personality: Edyn is a bit of a spoiled brat. If she doesn't get her way she becomes hostile and angry, and can sometimes switch moods very rapidly. She thinks everyone should kneel to her, but has no real sense of social manners or respect.

Background: The daughter of the owner of a large Swiss corporation, the Halloways are renowned around the world. Their group, Hallow Corps, owns a large portion of the electronics industry, and wants to get on board with the Nerve Gear corps, so is currently dealing with making financial gambles with them. As such, Edyn was given a Nerve Gear and copies of SAO to try out. Though she is the spoiled rich girl of the family, she is the youngest, and therefore, her older brother will inherit everything. This leads to a great deal of neglect on the part of Edyn's parents, who focus on preparing her brother for his role in the group. Because of this, underneath everything, Edyn is actually very sensitive and longs for companionship.
Cool! I'll send you a message. Glad to have you and everyone else on board!

Hey

I would be interested.

But

As of the current moment...

I don't feel like doing a character sheet. May I be excused from such work for now until you work out the kinks? ^~^

BEX said:
Hey
I would be interested.

But

As of the current moment...

I don't feel like doing a character sheet. May I be excused from such work for now until you work out the kinks? ^~^
Kinks? What do you mean? Also, yeah, sure, this is entirely your choice.

Like, until you work out the details of the roleplay.

I just don't want to write out tons of paragraphs for a backstory, personality, ETC.

When the time comes for the roleplay forum to actually be posted, I will put up my Character's name and a picture. (I prefer pictures over descriptions) Maybe I'll throw in some traits of hers. I just don't like writing unless it's for the purposes of the story in the roleplay.... ^^?

Basic Synopsis; I want to be in the roleplay. But right now I'm too lazy to do a sheet.

Wait is this 1x1

BEX said:
Like, until you work out the details of the roleplay.
I just don't want to write out tons of paragraphs for a backstory, personality, ETC.

When the time comes for the roleplay forum to actually be posted, I will put up my Character's name and a picture. (I prefer pictures over descriptions) Maybe I'll throw in some traits of hers. I just don't like writing unless it's for the purposes of the story in the roleplay.... ^^?

Basic Synopsis; I want to be in the roleplay. But right now I'm too lazy to do a sheet.

Wait is this 1x1
Yes. I hope I put it in the right place. ;o-o

Yeah you did I just didn't read it.

There are just multiple people putting down sheets that I assumed it was a group. Well never mind, I only doing yaoi 1x1 roleplays.

Unless you would be interested in that... *Raises eyebrows in suggestive way*

BEX said:
Yeah you did I just didn't read it.
There are just multiple people putting down sheets that I assumed it was a group. Well never mind, I only doing yaoi 1x1 roleplays.

Unless you would be interested in that... *Raises eyebrows in suggestive way*
No thank you. I'm no good at RP'ing dudes. Thanks for the offer though, and thanks for stopping by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back