• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to do a (real) celebrity RP!

A Ty

Hello! :) Obviously I am searching for an RP partner, and that is why I am posting here! I'm very desperate for someone to play this with me, so hopefully one of you guys will want to join me in this RP and I can get excited!

What I am looking for:

-Someone who is on everyday and can reply multiple times a day. Obviously I understand that life gets in the way at times, but you know what I mean. This is a major thing for me, really. I want someone who is frequent, or else I just get bored. But, like I said, I know things get in the way at times, so just let me know if something comes up, and I'll do the same.

-Someone who at least knows something about whats going on in pop culture, which will probably be needed for what I want to do. So, you know... If you aren't completely ignorant to what's going on in pop culture, then you should be fine.

-Someone who likes to double. I love to double, so this is also a major point for me. I want to play both a male and female character, because I think that always works the best.

-Someone who can reply with 2-4 paragraphs per post. Personally, my replies are usually five or six paragraphs. I like to do two or three paragraphs per character.

-MxF/MxM

-Someone who loves romance as much as I do, which is a shit ton. I need romance in my roleplays. I love it, I need it. My guy will go with your girl, and your girl will go with my guy.

-A long term roleplay, and partner. I don't want to just do this for a week and be done with it. I have a million ideas already for this roleplay, so it should last awhile.

-Lastly, someone who loves to plot things out. I love to do this, and already have a ton of different twists, so be ready to plot some!

What I want to do:

Simply, I want to do a simple celebrity roleplay. I think it explains itself. I want to use real celebrities, younger ones (20-25?). I already have some ideas about who we can be, but we can discuss all the finer points later.

I have a million ideas about ways we can take this and things we can do, but would still love to plot some! We need to add some depth and some flair to this skeleton outline... It's a really basic idea as of right now, but we can definitely make this more sophisticated and shape into something very fun for both of us. Like I said, I want to double in this (or triple if you want to do that) and play a M and F character. I love, love, love romance and drama, so that's got to be in this as well, obviously! I have a lot of darker roleplays going on in my inbox, so I need this sort of lighter roleplay to kinda balance things out.

About me:

I'm Ashley, or Ty (long story), and I am a twenty year old woman. I live in Texas (which sucks), so my timezone is -6 GMT. I am in college, but I am in pretty easy classes, so I have a shit ton of free time, which is why I'm basically on all day everyday. If you have any questions about myself or the RP, then just ask! I'm an open book :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested and willing to double. Though the celebrity i love isnt exactly young though he looks it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back