• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Yaoi RP Partner or Partners

SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT

Party Bomb in the ER
I'm game for anything, including any fandoms. You name it, I'll think of a plot for it. ^^ Will accept more than one person~

Harry Potter

Harry and Tom/Voldemort

Draco and Voldemort

Harry and Draco

Draco and Severus

Cirque du Freak

Larten and Darren

Marvel Universe

FrostIron

Thorki

Doctor Who

ElevenxRory

TenxHarkness

DoctorxDoctor

Sherlock

Sheriarty

Johnlock

Walking Dead

Rick and Daryl

Red Band Society

Jordi and Leo

Jack McAndrew and Jordi

Blue Exorcist

Mephisto and Rin

I think those are my main ships~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to try either Sherlock, Supernatural, or Doctor Who if you're still looking for someone. PM please I'm still a little new.

Are you still looking for roleplay partners? If so, I would be interested in a Rick x Daryl roleplay. I would have PM'd you, but I am still learning the layout of this site. I'm faced with minor difficulties. Anyway, hope to hear from you.

[QUOTE="Ari Jean]Are you still looking for roleplay partners? If so, I would be interested in a Rick x Daryl roleplay. I would have PM'd you, but I am still learning the layout of this site. I'm faced with minor difficulties. Anyway, hope to hear from you.

[/QUOTE]
Of course! I'm always looking for more partners! A RickxDaryl RP would be a pleasure for me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back