• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {looking for writers|originals|horror storylines}

grimmingsmile

"Introduce a little, anarchy~"
I'm a "struggling" horror writer. Not only horror, but my main interest is in all things creepy, spooky, odd, and disturbingly strange-but sometimes mistaken in a peculiar way? I like a lot of "thrillers," "dark romances," and "gothic classics." My goal for now is to get back into writing and enjoying what I do most, but when I say "struggling" I mean, I have a lot of ideas, and I keep slacking off from them.

What I'm looking for is someone to kind of help me get back into my groove, someone that I can share ideas with and bounce back into the shape of things. Kind of like a writing buddy but I'm why I'm here is to also do some roleplaying as well! I think it would be very cool to roleplay out each other's stories, maybe even create something of our own.

Right now, I have a few ideas baring on mind, but I haven't fully formed them into anything special than just thoughts and plots. To talk about each one separately would take a while, but if this sounds like something you'd be interested in let me know!

If you're still alive, I'm a massive horror maniac and would enjoy exploring horror themes with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back