• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for up to three roleplay partners.

Responsible_spider

Sorry I was late! Got lost on the path of life.
A little about myself:
  • I am currently a sophmore in college, just turned 18 not too long ago.
  • I am studying and majoring in physics.
  • I've been role-playing since I was 13 on Kik, so I have about 5 years of experience.
  • I've dabbled in all forms of role-playing that are popular I believe. Fantasy, futuristic, fandoms, and everything ininbetween.
  • I mostly roleplay in a literate way, normal post for me go in between 2-3 paragraphs. On good post I can go up to 5 but that's only if I was given a good set up by my partner., but I can roleplay semi literate also.
  • I love comics, video games, and while I like anime I'm mainly into Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Dragon Ball, My Hero, Dr.Stone, Fairy Tale, Sword Art, Food Wars, and Fire Force.
What I am looking for in a partner:
  • I'm not too picky, but I would like a partner who can reply once or twice a day at least. Although if you have family business or issues that are inhibiting you from responding that is okay and I completely understand, just update me your status whenever you can and we can hold until you're good.
  • I'd like a semi-literate partner at least with good grammar, but mistakes here and there are perfectly normal and fine! I probably made some grammatical errors writing this out.
  • Last but I believe the most important thing, someone with creativity that can keep the plot moving and interesting.
Things I would like to roleplay:
  • If you want to bring a plot, by all means pm me the details and we can see from there.
  • I mostly dabble in action fantasy (can be in the past, present or future.), fandom ones like Naruto and Marvel, fluff roleplays (I am straight, but a bromance is acceptable and cool), romance, we could also combine some of these into one.
  • I have a two or more plots that deal in the fantasy and action area.
If you liked any of this or want to hear my roleplay plots then pm me, or if you just want to talk im down for that too! Anyway tootles~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back