• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PolishTwinky

Hello! I'm looking for those potentially interested in a Undertale style story and who enjoy creating plenty of plots elements as we go along. Of course, I have plenty of base ideas, but it's always fun to add things in and expand stories so a partners input would be perfect.

I'm interested in plenty of AU's as well! Everything from Underfell to Underswap :) Just shoot me a idea of what A.U your
interested in and I'm sure we can work something out!

I do have some basic rules and common sense rules I would prefer to be followed below:

----------‐------------------

-Please be willing to write at least a paragraph minimum, no one liners

- I'm not on 24-7 so please don't bug me every hour for a reply. If it's been a few days nudge me but I am slow with replies sometimes.

-Romance? 18+? I'm cool with most things as long as we discuss it beforehand :)

-I love talking with my partners outside of story elements! Always feel free to message me with anything on your mind!

-I prefer using my o.c's but I'm also cool with using most other characters in UT!

I'd be down to Rp, maybe perhaps multiple AUs? My oc is from Underfell but I wouldn't care if you wanted to base the story in another AU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back