• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Trigun Stampede or HSR for ocxcc roleplay (Double friendly!^^)

Al-Yumeko

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hai! I'm looking for someone interested in an OC x Canon long term roleplay. Keep in mind that I double meaning that I can play a canon character for your oc and you play a canon character for my oc. As for literacy, I range from semi-literate to literate. At minimum I ask for a paragraph minimum though I adapt to my partner. Be OOC chatting friendly please!

I prefer to roleplay on Discord since I'm more active there but I am willing to make the exception.

The fandomsIm looking for:
-Trigun Stampede
-Honkai Star Rail

Who I’m looking for and what I can offer to play as:
I'm looking for someone who can play as Vash in Trigun Stampede and Blade in Honkai Star Rail

As for who I can play as, I can be includes:
Knives and Wolfwood in Trigun Stampede. For Honkai Star Rail I can play as almost all of the cast but I am good with Jing Yuan, Argenti, Dan Heng, Luocha, Kafka, Fu Xuan, Bronya, Sampo, Silverwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back