• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for those interested in a Death Note RP

Raggamuffinz

Creator and Destroyer of One Thousand Realities
I really want to start one as the Kira's Shinigami and the general controller of the situation. Would be fun if we had lots of people, and I'd pm Kira so no one would know who it is. Kira would PM me his Kira-based actions, and simply post his normal-person actions on the general IC tab.

Sure. You can use Ryuk if you want, but go ahead and make a new Shinigami if you want.

Oh yes, and if that's so then I will probably be either the new L-type person or the general controller. I might add another Kira to spice things up, and maybe be the Shinigami for that Kira, but it depends on how many people wish to join.

And these Kira's goals can be different then the original Light Yagami's goal, however it should probably involve killed lots of people still. I wouldn't be against the same goal, however, because this will take place in our present time. Past characters will be existing, for example, Matsuda being the new Chief, and this will be taking place two years after the last Kira incident. (Five years for dem groovy Manga readers)

K, I'm probably going to make it soon.

I also would like to invite you guys to take the Kira Experiment. It is a great way to focus on something. Get a random journal of sorts, and begin looking up and writing down the names of criminals around the world.

Gives me something to do in my spare time.

-On the RP-

Probably making it soon.

Let's try not to meta-game. Mistakes are normal, but 3 strikes and you're out. I'll tag you guys and whoever else posts in this thread in the RP, we will start once we have a hefty amount of people.

I will also be PMing Kira and PMing Stew who Kira is. Stew can visit Kira when he so chooses. Stew can also make his own character if he wants, just to be able to post on the IC board, or he can also co-rule the RP w/ me and help me control you guys and make sure no meta-gaming happens between everyone.

Also, you're not allowed to tell other people your roles! That just ruins it. That's a big NO NO

I would like to co-rule. But my death might be a bit different.

I am a little confused on the premise, but a death note rp sounds fun! My friend is gonna LOVE this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back