• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for that person!

Absinthe

Queen in Training
Hello! I'm Absinthe, a 20 something college student. 

As usual, I'm looking for a partner or two to roleplay with! 

• Casual roleplays, that's what I enjoy most. 1-3 paragraphs usually. More than that, writing (and typing on my phone) becomes a chore. 
  • Romance is my drug. Heh. 
  • I will reply at least every other day. I will expect the same amount from my partner. 
  • I'm in GMT/UTC +8, so when everybody's up and awake, I'm probably in LaLaLa Land. But I will reply right away when I wake up, no worries. :3

That's it! I'm open to any pairing or plot. I'm okay with gore, swearing, drugs, etc.

And here are some plot bunnies I'm hoping to roleplay with you! 

Blurred Lines- Not Available 
MC is a member of the local biker gang. YC is the innocent daughter of the townmayor. They belong to distinctly different circles, they don't know each other, they're not supposed to meet, ever. However, one night, YC was dragged to a bar and they met. Sparks fly. 

It's Showtime! (Kpop, MxM)
MC and YC are two aspiring artists (model, dancer, singer, etc.) who have been recruited to be in a reality show. The show is regarding a group of talented young people who can win a chance to be in a kpop band. They are given different tasks every week and one person is eliminated every week. But what if romance develops? Will they be able to keep it under wraps when the cameras on them?

Second Chances

YC is a multi awarded and very popular artist. MC is the town physician. The rp starts a few years back, when you were still in high school. YC lives in the seedier part of town. MC lives in her pretty house with it's white picket fence. At school, they don't interact with each other at all. But due to certain circumstances, their paths crossed and they became interested in each other. A lot of things will happen and they end up running away from town. And separating and losing each other. Will love find its way again? 

In Love and War

The setup is a fantasy, adventure, Fairytail-like (anime or manga) setting. MC and YC are bestfriends. They grew up together. They work together. They're partners. However, MC has long been in love with YC and YC is just in love with women, in general. Will YC finally notice her? Or will MC finally move on from this frustrating love? But then, maybe love just has to wait as they go along quests of every kind. The dragon next town isn't going anywhere, after all! 

Fandoms I may be interested in:

Fairytail

Diamond no Ace

Gekkan Shoujo

Ore Monogatari

DRAGONTALE

A whole new world with lots of playable pairings or characters.

Names are just suggestions.

Zylendan, Noble and Regal King

Can be paired with Machbanai, the cunning and sly Prince of Another Kingdom

Athea x Niklaus

Advisers to the King and His most trusted subjects

Two people who came from Earth and landed into another dimension

Philippe x Heliotrope 

The story of the flirty bard and the gentle princess who tamed him

Januarius x Saga

The story of the two faced chaplain and the barbaric warrior princess 

Kieran x Morgen 

Two assassins, so alike yet so different

Caius x Bluebelle

The beautiful diplomat who hates his own face and the simple and sweet patisserie of the clan.

Draknar x Galena

The Viking like warrior and the stylish hairdresser 

Zahir x Tala

The prince who likes to steal from the rich and keep it for himself and the beautiful streetrat who bested him 

Akio x Sena

The perverted, exiled prince and the lolita with monster strength 

Unpaired characters:

Kaleema- cousin of Zahir, prim and proper princess at day, exotic fire dancer at night

Aemilia- the keeper of records who had been in love with the king since day one. 

Xena- the defiant pagan priestess who believes in no one and beleives in nothing 

And lots and lots more! Just inquire ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
1x1 and a person in the same timezone?! Damn, we HAVE to chat! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back