• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for that one male! (ignore prefix cause there's more)

If you don't mine RPing with someone in a different time zone I would be interested to RP with you. I like write a lot myself and I usually try to match my partners post.

thanks and I don't mind at all actually it's better this way everyone in my timezone is asleep by the time I can get on. lol

If you don't mine RPing with someone in a different time zone I would be interested to RP with you. I like write a lot myself and I usually try to match my partners post.
i'm not taking anymore people atm because one of the group rps imm in are kicking into gear o.o and I'm not likin it XD

Hey, if there's still a spot open, I'm interested in joining up.

I would be interested in doing, if you do double, the princess and person knight pairing.

Seeing as my recent Rp partners have suddenly vanished, I'm looking for 2 more. Send me a pm with what I will see from you during our rping. If I see any less than that -If I partner with you- I will assume you did your testing-post as a way to impress me but then fail me along the road.

As mean as it sounds, I'm serious about what I say.

I'm brand new to the site. Like I just signed up. So I don't think I have PM privileges yet. But I can post a sample of my writing here if you want to see if you like it.

Hello! I'm here looking for the one male partner that'll stick around and will be a good player to rp with! There are a few things I want to tell you first:

1: I am ALWAYS on. Almost 24/7 and when im not on, it's probably because I have friends/family over ooor I'm sleeping.
2: I am on EST timezone, so as i'm writing this, it's almost 5:00pm.
3: I write at least 2 or more paragraphs when rping and I hope that you can match the same length or a little more.
4: I love ships. I really do. I love romance to the core. But I do not like having instant love, and if you cave first, I cave with you. If I hold back and you cave, then it's game over for avoiding insta love.
5: I play Female roles mainly cause my luck with rping a guy is pretty bad.
6: I want a partner that sticks around and not just up and abandons me. I've had this happen and boy was I pissed at someone for not even trying to pm me back and tell me they were not interested anymore.
7: Do not express your interest then leave, pretty much this is relatable to #6.
8: You must have mostly proper grammar, I understand the mistakes cause I make them to. But I really want to read your posts with the most smoothest track and little bumps.
9: I do not like second person. Second person is saying "I looked at you and waved" or "He looked at you and waved." second person drives me insane.
10: You MUST be experienced with rping. As much as I love helping newbies, sometimes I dont have the Patience to teach. Sorry

I'm a bit confused. Do you role play MxF as well as MxM or just MxF?

Now, I had two Fandoms that I am absolutely craving. One of them is a free game on steam called Cinderella Phenomenon (I can try to explain it if need be. just ask :) ) and another would be the Originals. But there is one problem: I am kinda wanting a Canon Male with these two fandoms. While I have an OC and I know that's not really fair... so I apologize D':

Buuuuuuuuuuuut I do have extra things that could probably pick your interest if you do not want the fandoms(These are OC roles :) ):

HumanxDemon (typical right?)
DemonxDemon
HumanxVampire
VampirexVampire
HumanxWerewolf
WerewolfxVampire
HunterxVampire
HunterxWerewolf
Prince/PrincessxPersonal Knight
Forbidden love like RomeoxJuliet (they wont die at the end and they wont be named this XD)
MasterxSlave(bringing the oldschool back! LOL)

And much more if I could think of any :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back